Chapter 1

Tiffany's POV:

*Yawn* I rubbed my eyes to adapt to the sudden brightness from the sun's ray....

I'm so excited! Today's my first day of my last year in university....I can't wait till i graduate and get a job of my desire.

I got up from my soft and comfy bed, wearing my slippers before heading to the toilet to get myself ready for school.

After getting ready, i got out from my room wearing my neatly ironed clothes. I was actually very happy but the scene that i saw when i stepped out of mu room just disgust me.

"Yah! Stop carressing each other early in the morning...you should have done that last night.." I scoffed separating the couple in front of me.

"Oh My Fany Fany...you're just jealous and unhappy that you're the only one in the world with virgin lips..." My 'sister', Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, Jess....Just go somewhere and continue kissing..." I shoo her away as i was trying to make some breakfast for us.

"Okay the, call us when breakfast is ready...come on seobang...let's continue it in my room!" Jessica said as she pulls her obedient boyfriend, Yuri, into her room.

I just can't believe her....she's so pervertic....i glad that i didn't get гɑре by her...

Oh...Jessica and her boyfriend, Yuri, have been dating since last year. Yuri is a great boyfriend, i bet only he could tolerate Jessica's princess atitude. If Yuri weren't Jessica's boyfriend, i would have woo him..but...too bad, he's taken by my bestie. So, i guess i'll just have to stay single for a longer time then.

With YulSic, Third person's POV:

"mmmm~ Baby...ahhhh~oooo~yeahh~ Ahhh~" Jessica moan as she was enjoying her sexy moment with Yuri.

"Baby~" Yuri asked while continueing to suck her neck hardly and massage her breasts.

'Y-yeah? Ahh~" Jessica was pulling Yuri's hair as she was receiving too much pleasure.

"Y-you know Taeyeon? My bestfriend?" Yuri asked.

"T-That ahhh~ Rude G-guy? ahh~" Jessica asked with her eyes still closed.

"Yup! He's still single..." Yuri stop what he is doing and look at Jessica.

"So? mmm...Get back there.." Jessica whined as she pushed Yuri's head towards her neck, wanting him to continue sucking it.

"T-Tiffany is single too right?*Sucks*" Yuri asked while pleasuring his princess.

"Yup..so? Ahhhh...Ahhh~ W-wait!" Jessica pushed Yuri away from her and sat up straight.

"You want to bring them together?" Jessica asked in disbelief.

"Yep! Can i?" Yuri asked timidly as he sat on the bed.

"NO! Hell no!" Jessica said furiously.

"But why? Didn't you want Tiffany to get a boyfriend? Taeyeon can be hers.." Yuri insisted on getting his bestfriend and Tiffany together.

"Then i would rather her be single forever than to get a rude guy as her boyfriend...!" Jessica crossed her arms.

"Taeyeon is not that rude...he just don't really like opening his mouth and talk, if you get to know him more, you'll find that he's actually very humourous and dorky.." Yuri convince his girlfriend.

"No way...a rude guy will forever be a rude guy! And i'm not letting Tiffany go anywhere near your Bestfriend..." Jessica said as she went out of her room.

"Damn! I can't help you now, Taeyeon....i got scolded by my princess just by trying to introduced you to her bestie...you'll have to find your own girlfriend now..." Yuri mumbled to himself as he followed Jessica out of her room.

--------------------------------------------------

"Je-Oh! You guys finish your kissing session really fast eh?" Tiffany said as she was about to call Yulsic when she saw Jessica and Yuri sitting on the dining table, waiting for their breakfast.

"I'm hungry.." Jessica said coldly.

"Oh Okay..here you go..and this is yours, Yuri..." Tiffany said as she place the plates infront of the two of them respectively. She then places her plate on the opposite Yulsic's.

Yuri and Jessica just continued eating without the usual teasings.

"What's wrong with the two of you?" Tiffany asked, shoving a spoonful of rice into her mouth.

"Nothing...I'm done with my breakfast..I'll go prepare first..." Jessica said as she got up from her chair and went into her room without making any eye contact with both Yuri and Tiffany.

"You guys fight?" Tiffany asked concernly when she saw Jessica had already went into her room.

"Yeahh~" Yuri said sadly.

"Why?" Tiffany asked again.

"Nothing..." Yuri continued eating.

'Eh? Nothing?' Tiffany thought that there must be a reason for their fight. (It's you, Tiffany..you're the reason for their fight...)