Partners?

The next Day: In School.

Tiffany just arrived in school together with Jessica and Yuri, they're now making their way to their classroom for their first lesson, without Yuri as he said he wanted to make a trip to the toilet.

"Tiffany!" Tiffany felt someone tap her shoulder lightly.

"Hmm?" Tiffany turned behind to face the person.

"Taeyeon? Hi..." Tiffany smiled.

"Hi...and Good Morning.." Taeyeon smiled back, offering her a cup of Americano and Sandwiches.

"Hey~ Where's mine then? Are you trying to woo her?" Jessica make a disgusted face.

Taeyeon did nt reply, infact he just ignored Jessica, making her pissed and walkd towards the Gents to look for her boyfriend.

" Oh..i've eaten my breakfast already.." Tiffany refused.

"You've eaten? Oh....okay then..." Taeyeon looked down, he was a little disappointed.

Tiffany noticed the change in Taeyeon's mood and she's feeling a little guilty for making him like this.

"Well..i guess..a cup of coffee won't hurt right?" Tiffany took the cup of coffee from Taeyeon, making him looked at her in surprise.

"Thanks for the coffee Taeyeon...you can have the sandwich..." Tiffany smiled at the latter.

"Your welcome..." Taeyeon looked at how Tiffany enjoy that cup of piping ht Americano.

"Hey, Tae!" Yuri came running towards him.

"What?" Taeyeon looked away, he forgive Yuri long ago but it's just that he wanted Yuri to beg for forgiveness before officially forgiving him. (A/N Taeyeon's mean too right?)

"Aww~ Why are you treating me like this? I'm not forgiven yet?" Yuri pouted.

"Go away....You look disgusting with that face..." Taeyeon scoffed.

"YAH! Hmphh.....wait...is that for me?" Yuri pointed to the sandwich in Taeyeon's hand.

"..............You can have it if you wan..." Taeyeon handed him the sandwich.

"Really? Thanks Tae...Your my favourite Buddie..." Yuri hugged Taeyeon.

"Woah~Woah~ I know you love me but plase..hands off..." Taeyeon pushed Yuri away and went to the classroom.

"You're really shameless..." Jessica commented on Yuri after Taeyeon left them.

"What?" Yuri raised his eyebrows.

"That sandwich was for Tiffany but she refused to have it..and now, you're eating it...what does that make you? A Trash Bin?" Jessica scoffed and walked away with Tiffany, who was currently chuckling.

"Whatever..Taeyeon offered it to me....it's the same.." Yuri mumbled to himself and took a bite on the delicious sandwich. (A/N Umm..Yuri..i think Taeyeon didn't offer it to you...you're the one who ask him for it..)

In class, the teacher had not arrive hence everyone was busily chattering, and that includes TaeNyYulsic.

"Tiffany.." Someone called out.

"Huh?" Tiffany turned around, hoping to find out who is the one who called her.

Tiffany turned behind and saw a tall and good looking guy smiling at her. She got to admit that she was attracted by his charming smile and his visible six packs.