Not loving him?

"Fany ah~"

"Oh? Taeyeon?"

"I've reached...but you don't have to rush...take your time.."

"Oh okay..give me another 10 minutes.."

"Alright.."

-Call Ended-

10 minutes later...

"Tae!"

Taeyeon lifted his head up, seeing the girl he hope to call his.

"Hey Fany.." Taeyeon flashed his charming smile.

Tiffany just smile, with her face tinted in light pink as she remembers the kiss they shared last night.

"Oh...here you go.." Taeyeon handed a paperbag to Tiffany.

"What's this?" Tiffany asked.

"It's for you...."

Tiffany opened the paperbag. It was her favourite strawberry milkshake.

"Thanks Tae!" Tiffany gave him her eyesmile as she grabs the straw from the paperbag and poke it into the plastic cup.

"Your welcome..." Taeyeon cooed, satisfied that Tiffany likes what he bought. He watches the girl as she sipped the drink with the help of the pink straw. The way she gulps is just too sexy for him too handle, that he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

Tiffany noticed the stare that Taeyeon is giving her. She slapped his chest as she thought he must be thinking about something perverted again.

"Ouch!" Taeyeon rubbed the 'abused' spot.

"Stop staring at me like that.." Tiffany pouts.

"It's creeping me out..." She added.

Taeyeon chuckled.

"Sorry...you're too mesmerizing..." He stared into her eyes with his onyx ones, making Tiffany's heart flutter as she tries to hide her flustered face.

"Aigoo...why are you always blushing?" Taeyeon laughed, earning a glare from the girl.

"Stop glaring....we'll be late if you glare any longer..." Taeyeon snaked his hand up her waist as he opens the passenger door of his car with his other hand, for Tiffany to enter.

That Afternoon:

"Tiffany! Today's my turn to hang out with you! Where do you wanna go?" Wooyoung asked excitedly.

"Ummm..." Tiffany glances at the sulking guy beside him.

'Tch~ You spoilt my date with Fany yesterday, and you're actually trying to hang out with her again today? Fat chance Wooyoung...' -Taeyeon

"I'm sorry Wooyoung.." Said Tiffany, she seemed to have noticed that Taeyeon wasn't feeling great about the idea of her hanging out with Wooyoung today.

"Why?"

"Taeyeon and i planned on going somewhere later...so...."Tiffany fiddles with her fingers. Taeyeon on the other hand was shocked at what Tiffany had just told Wooyoung. As far as he remembers, they didn't planned anything this causes him to wonder why Tiffany lied to Wooyoung.

"Oh....that's okay...but...can i join you guys just like yesterday?" Wooyoung asked with a glimpse of hope.

"I-I'm sorry....i just wanna hang out with Taeyeon today..." Tiffany apologised, keeping her head low.