Working together makes us closer?

CHAPTER 6!!!!!

Tiffany look at their interlocking hands then staring at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turned to his right and found Tiffany blushing while staring at him intensely.

He smiled at the cute sight in front of him and leaned closer towards Tiffany.

Sensing the closeness between Taeyeon and her, she immediately felt her cheeks burning furiously.

"Why are you blushing so hardly,Tiffany?" Taeyeon whispered into her ear, ending it with a soft chuckle.

"I-I-..." Tiffany was flustered and didn't know how to answer.

"You're seriously cute..you know that?" Taeyeon chuckled.

Tiffany could only look down, staring at both of her shoes, feeling so helpless under Taeyeon's compliments.

"Okay..since everyone of you had got your own partner....i'll now announce what you'll do for the project..." Mr Ahn said.

He cleared his throat before continueing.

"You and your partner have to find out the economy crisis of countries like America, Dubai, Europe and all those prosperous countries are facing...make it into a decent presentation using boards or pawerpoint....the BEST one will win a ticket for 4 to Jeju island for a 3 days 2 night stay.." Mr Ahn said.

"WOAHHH~" The class cheered.

"The project will be dued next week..please put in lots of effort.." Mr Ahn advised.

"We Will...Mr Ahn.." The class assured him.

"Great..now for the remaining time..please discuss what you all are going to do with your respective partners.." Mr Ahn makes his way to the teacher's desk to mark the stack of assignments.

''So, Tiffany....your house or mine?" Taeyeon asked the girl beside him.

"Huh?" Tiffany raised her eyebrows.

"You wanna head to my house for the project or stay in your house?" Taeyeon rephrase the question.

"Ermmm....i think your house would be a better choice because i'm living with Jessica and it's not very convenient..." Tiffany suggested.

"Hmmm..since you said that..then...my house shall be the sponsored venue..." Taeyeon joked.

Tiffany just chuckled at Taeyeon's silliness.

"When shall we start the project, Taeyeon?"

"Hmm...Today?"

"Today? Okay then.."

"So it's set! Today we'll start our project..but before that let's have lunch...my brain can't function properly without food.."

"Me too.."Tiffany smiled.

After school...

"Finally~" Taeyeon stretched his stiff arms.

"Taeyeon....have you finished packing?" Tiffany asked.

"Yup....have you?" Taeyeon asked back.

Tiffany nodded her head.

"Shall we go then?" Taeyeon suggested.

"Okay.."

After having lunch at the nearest fastfood restaurant, Taeyeon and Tiffany headed to Taeyeon's house.

"Okay...umm..my house is not that big..but still it's cozy...so.....umm..here it is.."

"WOAHHH.....It's designed nicely..."

"Well..hehe..yeah.." Taeyeon smiled sheepishly.

"You lived alone?" Tiffany questioned.

"Yup..i'm a loner..." Taeyeon joked.

"Who says that? You have Yuri.." Tiffany stated.

"Him? Well...yeah...but he doesn't stay with me..just occasionally visits me..."

"So where do you wanna start our project..?" Tiffany asked, scanning Taeyeon house, looking for a suitable place to get started with their project.

"My Room? I have many Resources there too..'' Taeyeon point to a room with wooden alphabets sticking on the door...it reads..'Tae'.

"Okay..sure..i'm fine with it..." They make their way into Taeyeon's room.

"Your room is well furnished too....and why is the wall painted purple..are you a JB Fan?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow.

"Hell no...Purple is my favourite colour....it's just coincidence...'' Taeyeon explained.

"Ohh...So shall we start now?"

"Mmmhmm..."Taeyeon nodded.

Throughout the project, Taeyeon keep on staring at Tiffany, admiring her facial features, totally ignoring Tiffany blabbering about something.

"Right, Taeyeon?" Tiffany suddenly questioned the guy beside him who was obviously not listening.

"Huh? Oh..Ermm..Right! Hehe.." Taeyeon smiled dorkily.

"Are you even listening to what i just said?" Tiffany eyed at him suspiciously.

"Well...o-of course..." Taeyeon nodded.

"Great..then tell me what i just said..." Tiffany challenged.

"Ermm...about that....y-you...said...ermm.." Taeyeon stuttered.

"See? You are not listening to what i say.." Tiffany crossed her arms and pouts.

'OhMy..don't give me that pout..i-i can't handle it~' Taeyeon was melting, mentally..i mean.

"I'm sorry....." Taeyeon looked down, staring blankly at his feet. He didn't know what else to say..he's afraid that he might blow his cover...of being Tiffany's hardcore Fan...he just found himself mesmerized by every thing she do and her personality.

"It's okay..just listen to me from now on....i really want to get this project over with..." Tiffany stated.

"Okay.....Let's work hard and get the prize okay?" Taeyeon put his hand near Tiffany, with his palm facing down.

"Okay!" Tiffany put her hand on top of Taeyeon's and both of them shouted, ''Hwaiting!''

"You're such a Dork.." Tiffany chuckled at her own comment.

"Thanks for the compliment..." Taeyeon smiled.

"That's not a compliment.....it's more like a description..." Tiffany corrected it.

"Compliment or Description...i like every word that comes out from you to me..." Taeyeon said sincerely and chnage his focus back to the computer screen afterwards.

It took Tiffany a few seconds to realise what he'd just said....she blushed when that phrase repeats in her mind over and over again...

'Am i falling for him?......That cute dork?....'