OUR TRIP

1 month later

"Taeyeon..help me..." Tiffany pleaded as she struggled with her luggage.

"Aigoo~ Why did you bring that much stuffs? It's only a 3 days stay~" Taeyeon mumbled as he carried Tiffany's luggage to the room which Tiffany and Jessica will be sharing. They're staying in a wooden rest house with 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room and a small kitchen.

"I'm a girl you know? So there's lots of things to bring other than clothes..." Tiffany reasoned.

"Aishh~ There you go.."

"Thanks~"

Taeyeon and Tiffany had earned themselves the 1st place in the project and thus, they got themselves a trip to Jeju Island. Since they've gotten 4 tickets so they'd decided to invite Yuri and Jessica. Actually, Taeyeon wanted to throw the extra 2 tickets away because he wanted a trip only for the two of them - Tiffany and himself. However, Tiffany said that it would be such a waste to do that so she suggested to invite Yuri and Jessica along with them too. Taeyeon couldn't do anything about it since Tiffany wanted it that way. So basically, he didn't agree with that idea of inviting the YulSic couple but, he just have to go with it.

"Hey Tae~ I can't believe we're on this trip together! It's gonna be so fun!" Yuri shouted.

"I doubt so..." Taeyeon throw himself on the fluffy bed after he had gotten his stuff into the room which he's gonna be spending with Yuri for the next 2 days.

"Why? You don't like me?" Yuri faked a hurt expression.

"Stop giving me that retarded look...." Taeyeon rolled his eyes.

"WHAT? RETARDED? You Stupid Tae! I'm gonna tell my baby that you bullied me!" Yuri then ran out from their room, in search for Jessica.

"Stupid Yul....just go find that Bimbo of yours...psshh~'' Taeyeon scoffed.

"BABYYY~" Yuri shouted as he hugged Jessica from behind.

"Yah~ What's with you?" Jessica whined.

"Tae bullied me~" Yuri pouted, snuggling his head towards Jessica's chest.

"Yah! Don't do that...Tiffany's here...stop it, Yul~" Jessica puched Yuri's head away.

"It's okay...don't mind me...just continue..i'll be getting a drink.." Tiffany smiled innocently as she walked out of the room.

Tiffany walked towards the kitchen, wanting to grab a drink.

"Stupid Yul....Stupid bimbo Jung....asdkjdfsoglkj..."

Tiffany chuckled as she heard Taeyeon mumbling about something with his head faced down on the dining table.

"Shut up Yul! I don't wanna hear anything from you....just go away.." Taeyeon ordered, with his head still down.

"Taeyeon? It's me.." Tiffany stood beside that grumpy guy.

"T-Tiffany? Oh! Sorry..don't mind my grumpy attitude..i'm j-just hungry..that's why.." Taeyeon smiled dorkily.

"Me too..i'm starving..'' Tiffany pouted.

"Really? Then do you wanna grab some food from the fastfood restaurant nearby?" Taeyeon suggested.

"Sure.."

"Let's go then!"

"Wait...How about Yuri and Jess?"

"Don't mid about them...they can eat each other if they're really that hungry.." Taeyeon joked.

"You're so dorky.." Tiffany slap Taeyeon's arm lightly.

"I know....but i'm very hungry so can we go now?" Taeyeon whined.

"Okay..dork~" Tiffany cooed as she walked past Taeyeon, and out of the rest house.

"Yah~ Wait for me...." Taeyeon locked the door and went running after Tiffany.