Hot and cold

Next morning( In school ):

"Class, please hand in the assignment i gave to all of you yesterday...those who didn't do it or for some reasons, you forgot, please stand.." Mr Choi instructed.

"Yuri..did you do..?" Tiffany turned behind to asked Yuri.

"Of course....I'm a good student! But, i bet if Tae is here...he would be one of them.." Yuri said as he pointed to a bunch of student, getting scolded by Mr choi.

Tiffany just chuckled and turn her body back, facing the whiteboard.

"Speaking of Tae..why isn't he here today? I thought he said that he would come?" Yuri mumbled, taking out his phone to message his bestfriend.

Just as he was about to press the 'send' button, a knock on the door cause him to look up.

"Oh~ Hi, Mr Kim....You're early today.....Why didn't you come later...or might as well just stay at home all day.." Mr choi said with sacarsm.

Taeyeon rolled his eyes at the teacher before 'accidentally' stepping on his foot.

"OUCH!" Mr choi yelled.

"Oops..i'm so sorry, Mr choi.....i guess i'm too tall to spot anything thing that's short..." Taeyeon scoffed and turned his body, facing the class to look for an vacant seat. Just then, he spotted Tiffany, however, the seat beside her was occupied by none other than her bestfriend, Jessica.

'Isn't that Tiffany?' -Taeyeon

'Eh? Taeyeon is in the same class with me?' -Tiffany

Taeyeon smiled at her shyly and Tiffany smiled back too.

"Hey! Tae! Over Here!" Yuri waved his hand, indicating that he had left a seat for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon came back to his senses when Yuri called him, but instead of walking towards Yuri's direction, he went to seat with another guy.

He was still mad at Yuri for trying to introduce him to his 'decent' female friends.

"Yah~ Is he mad at me...?" Yuri pouted.

"Mad at you? What for?" Jessica heard Yuri mumbling to himself.

"Nothing much actually~" Yuri lied, giving Jessica his dorky smile. Jessica just shrugged, turning her body back to face the whiteboard.

-------------------------------------------

Break Time...

Taeyeon walked out of the class as soon as the teacher announced that it's break time, in order to avoid that Bestfriend of his.

"YAH! TAE! WAIT FOR ME!" A voice shouted.

Knowing who's the owner of the voice, Taeyeon increased his walking pace...or should i say that he's runninng now?

"TAEYEON!" Suddenly, Yuri popped up, infront of Taeyeon.

"What do you want?" Taeyeon stopped walking, and asked Yuri coldly.

"Yah~ Why are you avoiding your bestfriend?" Yuri pretended to be sad.

"Don't be disgusting, Yuri.." Taeyeon scoffed.

"WHAT? Fine then..Why are you avoiding me?" Yuri stared at Taeyeon.

"Because you pissed me off.." Taeyeon said.

"What did i do?" Yuri scratched his head.

"You tried to introduce me to one of those sluts again, you idiot!" Taeyeon knocked Yuri's head with his knuckles.