Awkward

"So you decided to join us in the game eh?" Yuri teased.

"Shut up..Tiffany's the reason why i join this game..it's not because of you who changed my mind.." Taeyeon retorted.

"Whatever..i didn't even said it was me who change your stupid mind.."

"You Bas-''

"Taeyeon~" Tiffany whined, wanting him to stop getting on Yuri's nerve.

"Urghh! I'll let you go this time, Blackie~" Taeyeon rolled his eyes.

"What? Blackie? Me? Baby~ Tae called me a blackie~" Yuri whined too his girlfriend.

"Aren't you one?" Jessica stated truthfully.

"YAH! How could you!" Yuri was pissed.

"HAHAHAHA~ This is what i call retribution..." Taeyeon snorted.

"Hmphh~" Yuri crosses his arm.

"Stop being childish, Seobang..just tell us what game do you exactly want to play?" Jessica said while yawning.

"Aisshh..Fine...Well...i was thinking if we should play a game called piggyback race?"

"Piggyback race? That is lame...i thought it's gonna be some kind of like 'Push me down the sea' game...then, you'll be the first person i'll push, Yul.." Taeyeon said.

"HAHA..that sounds so 'Fun', Taeng..." Yuri said with sacarsm.

"Cut the crap..so how do we play it?" Jessica asked.

"Isn't that obvious, Jessica? It's a piggyback race, mind you...of course we have to piggyback someone and run or something...if not, then what? Kicking the ball around? That's soccer, Jessica...Use your brain..please.." Taeyeon shaked his head.

"Hey~ Stop scolding my baby..." Yuri pouted, hugging Jessica from the side.

"Okay Okay..enough guys..can we just start the game?" Tiffany waved her hands to get some attention from them.

"Okay~ So me and sica baby will be in one team..then the two of you together..okay?" Yuri suggested, pointing to Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"What? No way..this ByunTae will just touch Fany's butt...i'm not gonna let that happen...i'll pair up with Fany.." Jessica said as she walk towards Tiffany.

"What? I won't okay....i'm not that kind of person.."Taeyeon glared at Jessica.

"It's okay, Taeyeon..i know you're not like what jess said.." Tiffany smiled.

"Thanks, Tiffany.." Taeyeon smiled back at her.

"Come on Tae....piggyback me~" Yuri complained.

"Are you serious? I'm gonna piggyback you? You weigh a bomb, you know that?"

"Yah~ I don't...hurry up..just come here.."

"Screw you, yul.." Taeyeon grunted as Yuri hop on to Taeyeon's back.

"Fany..you'll carry me.."Jessica demanded lazily.

"Huh? Why?"

"Because i'm tired.." Jessica signalled Tiffany to squat down so that she could climb onto her back.

"Okay..the first pair to run over to the green canopy over there, wins the race okay? The pair that lose have to treat us to dinner!" Yuri explained.

"Can you just start the race...i'm dying here.." Taeyeon complained.

"Me too...." Tiffany was struggling.