Forever

3 years later-

The chimes and seashells which were hang around a wooden stick, clash into one another, igniting a jiggling sound signalling a new customer entered the cafe that sells the best pastry in town.

"Oh? Oppa!" A young looking girl called out once she darted her eyes at the main door and spotted her favourite oppa.

"Hey Seohyun ah~" The man waved, showing his dorky smile.

"Have you eaten?" He asked the girl again. There wasn't many customers around since lunchtime was over.

"Yep!" Seohyun smiled back.

"Where's T-" Before the guy gets to finish what he wanted to say, another girl appeared and cut him off.

"Unnie's in the kitchen oppa..." The blonde girl said as she wipes her hand against her pink apron.

"How did you know i wanted to find her, Nicole?" The man asked, he was flabbergasted that the blonde could read his mind.

"Aigoo oppa yah~ Who else do you look for whenever you pay a visit?" Nicole rolled her eyes.

"Hmm..that makes sense too...alright then..thanks Nicole.." He winked, making his way towards the kitchen.

There she is, the beautiful young brunette the guy have been looking for. She seems to be busy with making some new pastry for the cafe.

"One teaspoon of castor sugar..." She mumbled to herself. She was too engrossed in her recipe that she didn't even notice a pair of eyes monitoring her

"And one- AHHHHH!" She screamed when she felt someone wrapped her slender waist and covered her eyes making her not being able to see the surroundings.

"Give me a kiss, or...i'll kill your boyfriend..." The voice echoed in the kitchen.

Somehow, the girl seemed to recognise the owner of the voice. She slapped the guy's hand away from her eyes as she continued focusing on her recipe.

"Kill him then, i don't care.." The brunette then felt another arm wrapped around her waist, joining the prevoius one.

"Yah~ How could you...i'm your boyfriend..shouldn't you be sad if i'm dead?" The guy whispered in the girl's ears, sniffing in her addicting scent as he placed his nose in the crook of her neck, arms still wrapped securely around her waist.

"Stop it Tae...i'm busy.."The girl pushed her boyfriend away.

"Waeeee~ I just want to smell and hug and kiss you...why can't i?" He was stubborn, circling his arms around her once more.

"Yah! I told you to stop it..i'm really busy Taeyeon ah~ I need to invent a new recipe for our monthly special pastry..to capture more attention from the customers.." She sighed.

"But..can't you just spend some time with your boyfriend? I haven had lunch yet...and i bet you have not too...let's eat out..please?" Taeyeon pleaded.

"No Tae....i'm really really busy.." She rejected once more.

"Please Fany ah? Pretty please princess?" Taeyeon showed his puppy eyes and pouting lips.

"Aigoo..." Tiffany turned around, facing her pouting boyfriend.

"Mianhe Tae...really..i'm sorry okay? But..it's just that..i'm really really really busy right now..mianhe.." Tiffany apologised, giving Taeyeon butterfly kisses on his face.

"Gwenchana Fany ah..." Taeyeon gave her an assuring smile. He kissed her back passionately before pulling out, whispering ' I love you ' to the eyesmiling girl.