Chapter 8

Cameron's POV:

During that one week all Chris tried to have sex. I felt so bad I couldn't do it. "hey bae." He came up behind me held me by my waste and started kissing my neck. I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and turned around.  "Hey" I said in a kiss. "What do you wont to eat?" "You" I laughed "No for real what do you wont to eat?" "Ummmm.... I dont know." He took off his hat and set it down. "Well you could make something. " I looked at him like Im to lazy for all that. "fine". I made lasagna. Then we ate. After we ate we wached TV I feel asleep and so did Chris.

Next morning:Cameron's POV

I woke up and my doctors appointment was in a hour. I took a quick shower and put on a sun dress. I went down stairs and grabbed a bottle of water. I grabbed my phone and keys then went to the doctors.

When I came home Chris was sitting on the couch. "Hey, look!" he looked and he hopped up and started kissing me. "I cant I have to wait for three hours to do any thing that involves grabbing holding, anything that involves my arm." he said this under his breath "damn" "Awww just three more hours and I can do anything I want or who I wont." He smiled and held me by my waste and we started making-out(nuthing eles happened).

3 hours later: Cameron's POV:

I was laying on the bed and Chris pounced on me. "Hey baby" he started kissing my neck "Hey Chis" (yall know what happened ;) ). We started at 3:00 ended officially at 8:00."mmmm ive been waiting so long for that!" he said while leaning over to kiss me. "Me too shit." We laughed.  I went down stairs and grabbed a bottle of water. I went back up stairs and chris was in the shower. I went in there to brush my teeth. He got out of the shower and kissed me. he put on boxers and layed in the bed. then I got in the shower. I layed in the bed and Chris rapped his arms around me. And we fell asleep.