Chapter 14

Chris' POV:

I got up at 5:00 am because we had to leave at 7:00am. So I had to wake up Cameron. Her birthday was tomorrow and Im pretty sure she wants to go and party for her 24th b-day. "Bae" "What?" "Time to get up." "Ok." She got up and went in the bathroom for a full hour.

Cameron's POV:

I got out of the bathroom. Then Chris took a quick shower. I looked on intagram to see Tina talking shit about my man she had a picture of Me and Chris holding hands and put a caption that said:"Eww their baby would be so ugly if they could even have one."

So I commented: "Bitch If we did have a baby it would better then your donkey looking ass."

Chris got of the bathroom and asked why I was red faced. And I told him why. Then he was mad trying to confort me. Then my phone rang it was a blocked number which was most likely Tina.

Phone Conversation:

Cameron:Hello.

Person:-Deep man voice- Hi Cameron I just wanted to tell you if you go on tour with Chris your relationship will fall apart and you two will be nuthing.

End of conversation.

I was really about to punch the mirror in front of me. Then Chris asked why I was mad. "Because Tina is trying to break us up." "One calm down. Two no one will ever ever make me break up with you." He hugged me I was really pissef off because of Tina. I needed to forget her. That bitch should be the last thing on mind expecaly because Chris had a surprise for me tomorrow.

We got the car. Then Chris drove to LAX. We got to his plan and bored it. We were going on a European tour so yeah.12 hours of lost sleep, Oh yeah.

10 hours later:

I woke up and Chris was just sitting there on his phone. I got up and went to the bathroom and came back. "God damn baby how long you gone sleep. " "I dont know Im really tired. " "Well wake you up in like a hour.  k bae?" "Yea." I was so tired.

Chris' POV:

I was so bored. I don't know what to do. I went on intagram and was just scrolling down and then I saw a picture of me from one of my fans and the caption said:"I love him so much Idk what I would do without his music. I hate that people judge him because of his past. The past shall stay the past. The future shall stay the future. I love you Chris Brown and you are awesome. #loyalfansince2008.

I was so touched that my fan supported me so much. I followed her. Then I went on YouTube because there was a cover of Fine China. Then the girl from instagram was singing my song. She was close at sounding like Cam but no one can be better then her besides me. She was really good. Now after the tour I need to find out her information.

Cameron's POV:

Chris woke me up and then I went in this small bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on my tore shinny jeans and a Black Pyramid shirt. I was really excited because it was 3:45 am and I was born at 4:30 am on August 31. Which is today. "Hey baby what do you want to do today." Chris asked while kissing my neck. "Nothing. " Chris looked at me like I was crazy. "Nothing? Are you sure?" "Very positive." He was standing there all confused. "Lets go or we Will most definitely do nuthing." He came running to me.

We got to the hotel. He automatically through me on the bed. We took our clothes off.(Yall know what happened.) I was holding on to Chris' chests. I was slowly drifting off then there was a knock on the door.