Chapter 18

Cameron's POV:

I was down stairs listening to music while Chris was in the shower getting ready for Wendy Williams. I didn't have my ear buds in I set my phone on the island. I started to dance. I suck at dancing really I do.

Chris' POV:

I came down stairs and my song 'Strip' was on. So I wached her dance it was fucking hilarious! She was as she calls it "better then me" yeah right. So she is danceing and she is saying every word not singing it. so when she starts do the running man she turns around and falls because I scard her. I was on the floor weak as fuck. "Bae you cant dance any more. NEVER!" "SHUT UP CHRIS!" I was still laughing walking up the stairs. Then I grabbed her arm and held her by her waste. "Im sorry for laughing at you danceing like a fool." She rolled her eyes and walked in our room.

1 hour before we had to leave the hotel:

"Lets go!" "Ok hold on!" God damn how long dose it take to get ready for when you will only be on for 10 minutes. She came down the stairs looking sexy as fuck. Jesus take the wheel. "God damn! " Every single curve was perfect , not to be cheesie but just like her."You never dress like that before." "No because I did." "Mmhm when?" "When you asked me out." "Doesnt count." She rolled her eyes. I run up and smacked that ass. "God damn how hard you gon hit my ass.That shit hurt." "Thats what you get for letting that ass stick out."

Cameron's POV:

I just rolled my eyes and got in the car. We got to the show and it was so cool. After Hot topics me and Chris were going to go out on stage. "Ok well now we are going to find out their relationship status please welcome Chris Brown and Cameron Fulghum." The crowd was going insane. I walked over and sat next to Chris and we held hands. "Ok so Cameron how long have you loved Chris. "I have loved Chris since run it. And I have always enjoyed listening to his music." "Would you he inspired you in some type of way? " "Yes because I've always wanted to be a performer and he was my inspiration. " "Ok now are you comfortable singing infront of people?" "Of course why wouldn't I be?" "Ok well I want to ask you to sing a song?" "Ok what song?" "Any song." "I dont know what to sing though. " "Ok Silent night." "Ok." The crowd started cheering me on. I began to sing and it became quite. When I was done I got a standing ovation. "Wow! You have a really fantastic voice. " "Thank you." "Ok now this is the qestion we all have been waiting for. Me and Chris loked at each other like we already know. "Are you two getting married? " We looked at each other and Chris responded "Yes we are engaged. " "Well unfortunately that was all the time we had for today with you two Contagious. It was so nice to see you Chris and nice meeting you Cameron."

-------------------------------------

Whats gone happen?  Whats gone happen?  You dont know but I sure do!;)

Hehe please keep reading and vote,comment,and share!!!!!! Please&Thank You!