Chapter 19

Cameron's POV:

I had fun going to a tv studio for the first time. When we got to the car my feet was hurting so I took off my weges. "You did a good job bae." "Thanks. Whats wrong?" "Nuthing." I knew something was wrong. We got home and I changed and laid down. Then Chris came in the bed and put his arms around me.

"Hey."I turned around "Hi.Hey what was wrong with you earlier?" "Ok." I could tell this was going to be serious so I sat up. "Ok my mom......she doesn't like you. But she doesn't like anybody." "Oh ok. Well What does that have to do with today?" "Today you where up there singing and I was thinking to myself. " "What were you thinking about? " "I asked myself questions. Like........" "Like what? " I snapped I was getting really mad. "Why are you with me. Are you using me?" I looked at him in shock like WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY THAT TO ME?!?! "I am with you because I love to be around you being with you. You are always there for me when I need you. You are suportive. And because I care for you. And because Im in love with you." (A/N Awww I was tearing up.:']) "No I am not useing you. Why would I use you? If I was WE wouldn't be getting married and YOU would have noticed I was using you. So don't you ever ever ask those things to yourself in our relationship. Do understand stand me Christopher?" "Yes." "Ok.Lets go to sleep. "

Next Morning:

Chris was in the shower. I gabbed my phone because my mom text me.

Text conversation:

Cameron's mom: You lied to me about you and Chris!

Cameron: Ok well the first time we weren't  getting married.  Now we are getting married.

Cameron's mom: Ok. Have you told your sisters and brothers?

Cameron: Im going to.

I totally forgot about my siblings. My sister Londyn will be upset because me and her like best friends.  But me and Shayna are enemies since she could talk and walk. My sister Alicia and my brother Niceyo they are fully related. I talk to them sometimes. And my brother La'Trell well my best friend he is in China right now we dont talk that much because he is defineding America.  I hope he could come back for at least my wedding. Oh yeah then thers Blake he id more to himself.  He is really in to music like me only like recording it.

I went upstairs to see  Chris on his phone. "Hey bae." He said as he moved his phone from infront of his face."Hey." I said as I walked to the closet.I looked at different sun dresses.  Then I noticed that Chris was behind me holding by my waste. "I cant wait untill have my last name. " I turned around and fluttered my eyes with a huge smile.

Chris' POV:

She turned around and fluttered her big brown eyes and smiled. She got on her tippy toes just to kiss me. "Damn bae you need a step stool just to kiss me." "Shut up Chris! " She yelled from the bathroom. I just went down stairs.

Cameron's POV:

"Hey bae you are going to meet all of my siblings next week!" "Why next week? " "I dont know. But be on you best behavior exactly with my brothers.  Even though Im the oldest." "Why will they try and kill me?" He hoped up. "No. I mean I dont think so. Well they are from Detroit." I scared him. He was passing back and forth talking to himself.  I just war there laughing. "What is so funny!?" "Calm down they wont hurt you Ill put them in check. I got you bae."  I could tell that he was gonna go pout. I grabbed him by the wrist and raped his hands around me. I started kissing him. His lips pressed against mine. Then of course someone called me. It was La'Trell!

Phone conversation:

C:Omg!Hey bubzy

LT:Hey cam-cam.

(Those are our nick names for each other.)

C: So can you come out next week? And on June 1st for the wedding?

LT:Yes. Im so excited cam-cam.

C:I know right.

We talked for two hours. I was really happy. "Gesss what!!!!!?????" "What?" "La'Trell is coming! " "Ok" "We should totally have our wedding on our anniversary." "Why?" "Because you get twice the fun." I winked at him. "Im leaving bae I'll be back around 3:30" I yelled to him. "Ok." I was going dress shopping with Lisa (Chris' back ground dancer.) Lisa's girlfriend Monika. My mom and Londyn. Londyn wasnt mad at me she was really happy for me and Chris. I wanted a mirmade dress with a lot of sparkles. I love sparkles. "Hey I'm Cameron. I'm here looking for some dresses. " "Ok. What are you looking for?" "A mirmade dress with lots of sparkles." She said ok. All of us sat down and started talking. Well I was just on my phone texting Chris.

Text conversation:

C: Im soooo bord :/

Ch:How are you brd?

C:Maybe cuz ur not here.

He didn't text back.Then next thing I know he came through those door. With his blonde hair and sagging pants. I thought he was looking sexy as usual. I got up and hugged him. So every one was talking. I was paying no mind to them. Chris and I were just talking. Then the lady that I talked to came up and had a few dresses in her hands.  Then it happened she freaked out. "Omg. You ar-" He cut her off. "I know I know can we just get to dresses please. " "Uuu ok lets head this way" We headed into a room and they were out side while I was In the dressing room. I put on the first dress. It was so pretty. The top had a sweet heart neck line. As I looked down the dress it looked so great. The sparkles all at the top then as it goes down the sparkles fade. As I went out everyone was smiling. Chris just stared in amazement. I looked at myself ib the mirror and It looked  ok. It just wasn't me. I turned around and my mom being as dramatic as she is had too start crying. "Ok. What do you guys think?" Everyone said It was ok. The second dress was way too much. The third was absolutely perfect. It had real perls and every thing it was so beautiful. I walked out and it was silent. I looked at Chris.  We were talking with our eyes.  "Damn bae."  "I know right." As we snapped out of our gaze at each other.  "Would you like this dress? " I look to everyone to get the approval.  "Yes this one is perfect. "

--------------------------------------
This chapter was boring but whatever.

Comment, Share, Vote ;)