Chapter 16

Cameron's POV:

We have been together for 7 months and I dont know what to do. Our relationship has fallen apart since we have came back from the tour. I think we need a break from each other. I feel I need a little space so Im going to my hometown to visit my family on both sides (father and mother).

"Hey Chris. Im going to be living for a month to visit my family. Ok?" "Ight bae." He kissed me. I was went upstairs to pack Chris came upstairs as I was drifting off listening to music.  Then I felt Chris take out my ear bud. "Hey." "Hi." I smiled at him as I fluttered my eyes. "Who are you listening to?" I was listening to Just hold on we'er going home. "WHAT THE FUCK!" "What?" I jumped up because I was not expecting that. "Why you listening to that lame ass nigga?" "Because I want to." He looked at me with anger  like I dont have any rights to who I want to listening to. "Can I not listen to Drake?" He was just mad, whatever. He went downstairs I turned off the light and went to sleep.

Chris' POV:

I sat there thinking about how our relationship was. It was horrible. I really was kinda happy that Cameron was leaving tomorrow. I was gone chill with my niggas n have fun. I was really committed to our relationship but it is boring now we need more excitement in our relationship.

Next Morning:Cameron's POV:

Today I was leaving for Detroit to see my family.  I was really happy. He pulled up. "Alright bae I'll see you in a month." I leaned in to kiss him. "Bye love you boo." I walked in the airport did all that nonsense then waited at the gate. The plain pulled up and I got on it. I was do exited to see my aunts and uncles my god family and cousins.

2 hours on the plane:

I was awakened by my phone vibration on my lap. It was Chris texting me.

Text Conversation:

Chris:Hey bby :(

Cameron: Hey wats wrong?

Chris: I miss u

Cameron: Imu2

Chris:I just want to hold you in my arms.

Cameron: No. I want u to do something else to me ;) :*

Chris:Really. ;)

Cameron:Mmmmhm.

He didn't respond back but its ok I drifted to sleep.  Then I was getting awakened by the flight attended.  "We are about to land. Can you please put your seat belt on miss?" I smiled on put my seat belt on. We landed and I got my things Then my god sister,Yolanda,  was waiting for me. "Hey sis."  "Hey you ready?" "Yeah lets go." We pulled up to her house.  I could never fall asleep when I wanted to because Chris was always on my mind. I missed him so much that I had to leave a week early.

Phone Conversation:

Chris:Hey bae wass up?

Cameron:Nothing just calling because I'm comeing home tomorrow.

-Long silence-

Chris:Uuuuuuuuu... ok well see you tomorrow.

End of conversation.

Chris' POV:

"Oh shit,oh shit,oh shit!" "What!" Ty said (Tyga) "She is coming home tomorrow! " "Ok and thats bad because? " "All it smells like in here is weed!" "Ok?" "She doesn't want me to smoke! " "Oh..... ok well bye." I didn't know what to do. Wait I dont give a fuck if she mad she mad.

Cameron's POV:

Chris was there at the airport. I dropped every thing and ran up to him. You know like in the movies."Hey baby. " l kissed him.  "I missed you so much!" "I missed you too boo." He said as he hugged me tightly. We walk out the airport and got into the car. "Tomorrow we are going to go see my mom. Ok?" "I might be a little to tired." He looked at me like what then he relased what I said.He smiled. We got home and I walked in the door. BAM! It hit me the smell of weed. "What the fuck? YOU WERE SMOKEING WITH OUT ME! I mean You were smokeing in the house?" He looked so shocked at what I said. "What you just say?" "Nothing." He looked at me with a face I couldn't discrbe. "You smoke weed." "No I dont." I said while scratching behind my ear. "Mmmmhmmm." Then he put his arms around my wast and stared kissing me on my lips then went to my cheek then went to my neck. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip."You will learn not to lie to me." Then I ran up the stairs and hid under the sheets like a little kid. I could hear Chris comeing up the stairs.  "Now where would she be." Then I reviled my self "Right here!" He tore off the blanket then pounced on top off me. He tore off my clothes and his. For some reason it was more romantic.  I dont know but any way he entered in me.I raped my hands on his back as he breath on my neck.  I rolled my eyes back and let out a slight mone. I moned louder with every stroke. Then he was kissing my neck and slowly started to go down my body. As he reach my ....a I hit them high notes like I never did before. Then we switched. As we laid there exhausted my phone started to ring. It was my mom.

Phone conversation:

Cameron: Hey mom.Was up?

Cameron's mom:  YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED!