Chapter 20

Cameron's POV:

Today was the day my siblings where coming over to 'test' Chris. Londyn approves of him. They get along so well its unbelievable. Usaly Londyn would be fighting for my attention. But now she just is happy if she sees me. "Hey bae I invited my god sister and brother. Is that ok?" "Yeah I dont care." "Well my god brother is crazy. No seriously. He will go crazy if you something he doesn't like. " "Ok. If I deal with you. Then I can deal with enyone else." I kissed him on the cheek. Then We got ready. I made a perfect dinner. I really don't like to cook because it makes me mad. But this one was perfect. I made ham, honey glazed,  home made mash potatos and home made mac and cheese. I put on my favorite black little dress and black flates. Chris on the other hand wore his normal attire. Jeans, shirt, and gym shoes. "No. You cant dress like that." "Why?" "Here just wear this." He looked at the outfit I choose. "No Im not putting this on my putting my body. But I'll you o. my body." We gazed into each others eyes. I just walked away. Because I was being really lazy I didn't feel like taking another shower and choosing another outfit.

"Just put on the clothes." Then a hour later my siblings where here."Hi. Hi. Come in. Come in." They came in and sat down on the couch. They all commented the way the house looked.  Chris came down and greeted everyone.

1 hour later:

It went so well Shayna,Blake, and Londyn left like 30 minutes early.  But Chris my god brother and sister and I were smokeing.

*Back story*

Yes I usto smoke weed all the time when I was 16-22. I just stop one day and didn't smoke until today.

Next Morning:

I woke up. My head was hurting and so was my upper thighs. (Hint what they did last night) I tryed to stand up and instantly fell on the ground. "Are you ok?" "What the fuck did you do to me?" He gad this bright ass smile. "Hu. You where high n yea you should remember." I just sat there thinking which made my head hurt even more. Then I remembered what happened.  I don't even wont to explain it.

As the day went on Chris was in the studio. I was hanging out with La'Trell. We where at a Chinese restaurant.  "Cam I have a serious problem." "What?" "Searia and I did something wrong." "Why did you do that? She has a husband and kids." "I know this time it wasn't me. She came on too me. Sware." "Ok so why are you telling me this?" "Because... she is going to have my child." "La'Trell..... Lets just go." I was really disappointed in him. He was married too. To a girl named Morriah. I just couldn't he would do something do low down and just discussing. If Chris ever did that to me he would really regret it.

Chris' POV:

I was heading out the studio and heading to my car. Then I was grabbed by the arm. It was Tina. "What the fuck. Bitch what the fuck is wrong with you?" "Hi Chris nice to see you. Look I know you want kids right? So why dont you brake up with that skank and go with me?" "One I dont like you. Two Bitch you can go fall down the stairs and die." Tgen she kissed me I pushed her off me do quick her life flashed before her eyes. "Bitch go home no one wants your hoe ass." I got in my car and speed off. All I was thinking about is Cameron.  What would she do? What would she think?