Chapter 10

Chris' POV:

I have to go to the studio to record for my album at 3:00. "Cam!" "Hold on bae!" She came down stairs and we went to the park. We got there my body gards where ready. We walked to the bench and sat down.  Then someone walked over. "Hey Chris." "Hey..... ROBYN!" I hugged he her and we all sat back down. "Hey this my girl, Cameron. " "Hey, Most likely already know who I am." "Yes I do and I love your music so much." Cam said.

Cameron's POV:

I was extatic that I meet Rihanna. I really liked her music. I think I sounded just like her when I sing stay. But we went to the studio and Chris was singing Waiting 2. I was singing along.I knew the song because he would sing it around the house

"Baby I just had a long day...She only want to party because she in love with everybody."

That was my favorite song out of all of them. He got out of the booth and I could see he was going to cry. I hugged him and felt a tear fall on my shirt. He was hugging me so tight I kissed him on cheak and we got in the car. "Baby are you OK?" "Yeah Im good." "No tell me" He sighed and smiled and shook his head at the same time. "That song is about Karrueche. And our relationship was all about sex and thats it. Thats why me and her will never in a million years get back together!" "Oh,ok. So why where crying?" "Because I really do love you." I leaned over and kissed him my eyes started to water. "Awwww baby I love you too." We where driveing home and Chris stopped at jack in the box. "Bae what do you wont." I going to just say a drink but I was really hungry.  "I wont the BLT cheese burger with fries and a large sprit." He looked at me with a confused face. "Ok." Then he ordered. As soon as I got that bag I was downing them fries. When we got home I went upstairs and thru up.

"BAE YOU OK?!" "Yeah Im fine" Maybe I ate to much and I haven't touch one thing with grease since I was 14. So maybe thats why,my body isnt use to it anymore.  I brusedy teeth and went down stairs. "Baby you ok?" "Yes Im fine." "Baby I have something eles for your birthday you know how you love to sing well....." I got butterflies "What Christopher!" "Well Im letting you record your own songs." "Omg!Baby Are you for real?" "Yes." I kissed him and ran up the stairs grabbed my phone and gogbon Twitter and Intagram! I said on both:"OMG!I HAVE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER IN LIFE! I LOVE YOU BOO!:*" I was really freaking out because this has been my dream since I was 5.