Chapter 13

Chris' POV:

"Baby what time are we going to your moms house?" "After I get dressed. " "Mmmmm or after we do something else. " I kissed her "Chris not before we leave maybe when we get back home and if you make my mom happy then youll get extra. " She kissed me and I was so turned on.

Cameron's POV:

I was flat ironing my hair. I was really nervous for some reason.  But I was excited because me and Chris will be gone for my birthday I was really excited.

30 minutes later.

"Alright bae lets go." he was laying on the couch. "Bae!" "Yeah yeah I'm coming boo" We leaft the house and drove to my moms. We got there and Chris ask me if I grew up in that house I said yes. I loved that house so much. We entered into the house amd I called my mom. "Hey Cammy." I got so embarrassed I sighed "Hey mom. This is Chris. " "Hi. My Cam has been in love with you so long.She loves you to death. Cam take him on a tour of the house." "Ok mom." I took him to my room first "This is my old room." He looked around the light pink room with Cam on the wall and flowers and decorations every where. Then he read a paper that said: I will one day be with Christopher M. Brown. And we will be together forever. I will be Mrs.Christopher Brown.
                  -16 year old Cameron.

He looked at me as I looked at the ground.  "Aww thats cute bae." I looked at him as he heald my waste. We started to kiss each other. "That was what like 7 years ago." "Yeah" "CAM!" I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.  "Are you-" She was perfectly fine."What mom?" "Need you to get that for me Im to short." "Here." I went back up stairs and saw Chris looking at my pictures.  He looked my me and my dad. "Hey bae where is your dad?" I felt like I was choking and my eyes started to water. "Passed away like 5 years ago in a car crash." Tears started flowing down my cheaks. "Its ok baby." He held me close.

Chris' POV:

I hated seeing my baby cry. When we went down stairs to eat,not gonna lie that was the best meal I havw ever had. I liked Cameron's mom. Cam was just like her. "Bye Ms.Tumminello." "Bye Chris.  Bye baby girl." "Bye mom." Cam got in the car and buckled her self in. "Baby Are you ok?" I said "Im fine." "Ok." The drive home was silent. We walked inside I set the keys down on the table and layed on the couch.

Cameron's POV:

I promised Chris sex and that is what he is going to get. I slowly crawled on top of him and started kissing his neck. "Hey baby." He said as I was kissing his lips. "Shhhhh." as I put my finger on his mouth I unbuckled his pants the took the rest off. (Yall know what happened) I got in the shower then got in my pjs and I was listening to Chris. I had ever single song on my phone I jaming out.

Chris' POV:

I walked in on Cameron listening to Crawl. She was really into it. I sat next to her. She turned it down. She kept smiling.  I took a ear bud out of her ear. "Baby wacha doin." She used her high pitched voice "Not listening to you sing." "Mmmhmm which song is it." "Dont wake me up." She had a deviuce smile on her face . "What?" "Nuthin." "What?" "I just love your voice thats all." We fell asleep.

Next morning:

I woke up and Cam was still asleep. I got up and got dressed.  I went to Zales to buy a birthday present that will blow her out of the water.I got a wedding ring 14 caret diamonds.  Then when I got in the car and Cam called.

Phone conversation:

Cam: Hey bae where are you

Chris: I just went to the store.

Cam:k just makeing sure you were ok.

Chris:Iight love you.

Csm:Ok love you too

End of conversation.

Cameron's POV:

I was packing for a the tour wich was like a month. I heard the door open and chris came in I walked over and he had something. Behind his back. "What do you have?" I looked at him and he handed me a box. I opened it it was a necklace with a key. "Why a key?" I said confused "Cuz you have now the key to my heart.""Aww you are just to cute." I raped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love you Chris. " "I love you too."

Did you think he was going to give her the ring! NOPE! Hehe. Whats next? Keep reading :)