Chapter 7

Third Person

   "Why hello ma'am." Xanasós greeted. The girl in front of her whipped her head around.
"How did you...?" The girl began. The girl was stunning, kaleidoscope-like eyes, fair skin, and blonde hair.
"I picked the lock. How ya doing, Andie?"
Andromeda Hayes was a demigod, daughter of Aphrodite, and an OC made by someone named @naymi_hood. Like a lot of demigods who left Camp Half-Blood, she knew Xanasós.
"Anyways, I need you and your friends help to save the world. Meet me at the Avengers tower, okay?"
"Aaaand why would I take orders from you?" Andie asked, annoyance written on her face.
Xanasós rolled her eyes.
"Because you owe me one. Now chop chop. We have a planet to save."

   An hour later, Xanasós strolled in the Avengers Tower. "Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like you to meet some demigod friends of mine."
   First in was Andie, who was soon followed by a few others.
   There was Andromeda Heartstring, who unlike Andie went by her full name. "Daughter of Athena." She said simply, sea blue eyes darting around the room, daring anyone to challenge her. Her hair was died a bright blue. According to some person who read this book named Goddess_of_sassiness, her hair was brunette but always died a different color.
   There was also a more 'punkish' girl, as some would say, although in reality she was a kind girl who had the voice of a child of Apollo according to @TheRandomWaffle (a name containing true grace, I must add). She had black and neon green hair, which was the first thing people usually noticed about her. After that people say her shockingly blue eyes, which lit up as she glanced around the room of heroes. She waved a little.
   "I'm Willow!" She introduced. Percy waved back a little, to Willows delight. She was known as a little perfect for a child of Hades, but to each their own.
   The first (and only) boy walked in. He had brown hair and hazel eyes, and shared many other characteristics of Hephaestus, and according to colettelugo  he was funny. But hey, maybe you don't have his sense of humor. Who knows. He smiled warmly at everyone in the room upon his entrance.
   "I'm Jackson Parish, son of Hephaestus. Nice to me you all."
The Avengers paused, expecting more. Andie shrugged.
"This is all I could get to come. But we have enough. We are demigods in monster territory, and we are well trained."
Percy nodded. "Thank you Xanasós. And I trust that your people are trained well. But may I ask-"
"Who are you guys?" Annabeth butted in. Percy glared at her.
"We are stray demigods who have found a home. I am one of the many leaders, and all together we have more than both of your camps combined, twice over. We have children of the big three and primordials, fighters in the Titan and Giant Wars showers done with prophecies, and heroes wishing to be freed from the gods wrath." Andie answered with a sense of honor.
"How long did you plan that speech?" Xanasós grumbled. Andie glared back.
"Okay everyone. We are here to end Assassin. She may have been good at one time, but trust me. She has gone sour. She saved me from the king of gods himself, and she told me in her own words that she was going to raise hell. Literally or figuratively, she needs to be stopped."
   Xanasós stood up. "Thank you for that amazing speech, Percy, but first I would like to say something. Thank you everyone who submitted OCs in the last book, Undertaker only chose a few because she wanted to get another story out before she made you guys wait too long. And thank you guys for all the reads! Heck, I'm Sorry just reached 30k reads and I'm not even in it, so think about how well this book could do! Anyways thank you guys, and I will make sure Undertaker tries to update soon. See you guys in the next chapter!"
    At this point everyone was staring at Xanasós.
   "What the actually f*uck Xanasós?" Andie asked.
    Xanasós smiled. "Just a basic outro. That's how you do it motherf*ckers."