Chapter 1

She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine.

-Shakieb Orgunwall

Annabeth's POV

I dialed Percy's number for the fifth time that day. This was my last call. "Hello?" I heard a tired voice answer. "Percy!" I exclaimed. "Annabeth." He said unenthusiastically (big words). "I'm so sorry-" I start apologizing. "Save it." He cuts me off. "The girl who's saved me? She's going to do something. Something bad. I need Camp Half-Blood to help me and the Avengers stop her." I nod, then remember he can't see me. "Okay. But somethings wrong. Over here, the Assassin girl is the reason countless demigods aren't dead. Why would she save them?" "Backup? I don't know. All I know is something bad is going on. We need as much help as we can get. I need you to get a group of demigods together. In that group needs to be some who met Assassin. They could help. I'll be at camp later." "Okay Percy. B-" He hangs up. I smile. At least he's picking up. About that team though...

Third Person

A man sat terrified against an alley wall. The ground around him was soaked with his blood. Pointed straight at his heart was a crossbow made of a pure white substance that looked disturbingly like bones. The bolt was an unrecognizable metal, although metals like Celestial Bronze and other metals like Bone Steel and even regular metal were clearly a part of this, making it a weapon deadly to creatures of all myths.
   "Jackson Finch. I find thee guilty of murder and lying in court. For breaking thee's oath and killing thy neighbor I sentence thee to death. What doth thou plead?" The hooded figure, wearing a long black cloak with bone-white streaks announced like they'd practiced in front of a mirror. Their accent was slightly British, making them sound cute and not at all like a killer they were. They sounded like a judge from the Renaissance, using old fashioned language that drives students reading Shakespeare crazy.
"Guilty! I plead guilty! Please!" Jack cries, tears streaming down his bloody face, evidence of him being punched multiple times without mercy. Proving this fact he was punched once more by the cloaked figures gloved hand. "What doth thou plead?!" They shouted angrily. "Say thy truth!" The man hangs his head in grief, silently sobbing. "Guilty." He confesses. "I plead guilty. "May God have mercy on thy's soul." The hooded figure said. Without a single hesitation, they shot the bolt through the mans heart. The man was killed instantly.
In the pocket of the cloak a phone buzzed. The person answered. "Yes Annabeth?" A pause. "Sure. I'm on my way."