Chapter 5

And the light shines down from the heavens, and appeared an angel, holding her iPod in one hand and a shield in the other. She spoke softly. 'I have brought another chapter.' She whispered. 'Please do not kill me.'

Percy's POV

"Annabeth, I think we're going to need some more people. Zues couldn't kill her, for crying out loud." Annabeth looks worried, which she should be. "Okay. I'll get Xanasós on it.. XANASÓS!" She yells. Xanasós walks into the room, dressed as she was before. "Present and at your service. Let me guess, you want me to recruit some people?" I raise my eyebrow (which is a super cool thing to do if you know how to do it because it makes you look like a detective or something). "How did you know?" I ask. She smiles, which is a little creepy because of her bone-white teeth. Like a skeletons smile. "I have my ways." And with that she walked slowly out of the room, smiling like the maniac I think she is. I think that she'll be busy.
"So Percy," Annabeth asked, half smiling. "How have you been?" I frowned. "Terrible. Why do you care, Miss 'You Betrayed Olympus' Chase?"
Her expression faltered. "I'm really sorry Percy. I know I was wrong, but please, what can I do to at least make you not hate my guts?" I think for a second. "Tell me about Xanasós."

(A longer chapter is in the works. Thank you all for so many reads!)