So, it begins SNEAK PEAK

Well sorry I've taken so long here is a sneak peak of what's happening! This is before editing.
Hiccups P.O.V

I woke up but didn't open my eyes just yet. It was warm, rare since the nights on Berk were always freezing. The position I was in was a bit
uncomfortable so I turned to roll over. I found that I couldn't and immediately snapped open my eyes. All that I saw was an odd black material. I hadn't seen this texture before and I reached out to touch it. Before I could it moved. My arm recoiled back to the original spot it held.

Before I knew what was going on around me, the surface my back was pressed against, twisted around. In one swift motion it was above me. The fabric I tried to touch earlier made sure I didn't smash against the ground, the fabric cradled me then laid me softly on the ground. I was very confused now, what is this thing, it's clearly not fabric. Then the creature moved back sitting on its haunches.

My skin paled, it was a dragon. I was sleeping with a dragon. I shuttered at the thought. Then another one came to me, I'm not dead (A/N Really? I had no idea! Sorry hiccup I had to) For some reason I had the idea that it was innocent, and couldn't harm me. If I was thinking straight, I would have been sure this thing would kill me. My next movement was to reach out and touch the dragon.

The black dragon's lips curled up, showing his teeth and he looked straight into my eyes.