Waiting

(You are 19 and just started your new job)

I had finished work and I was waiting outside for Anisah, my best friend who I have known since I started school. A matte, black car pulled up in front of me, this isn't Anisah's car I thought, just then the black tinted windows of the car started to roll down revealing sehun and besides sehun Anisah.(Anisah and sehun are dating)

"Get in then what are you waiting for" Anisah spoke with a sarcastic tone. I could never tell if she was serious or sarcastic she was always a bit of both. "Well?" Anisah spoke out.
Okay, okay I said before she would get annoyed. I sat myself down in the back of the car, I threw my head back and closed my eyes for how busy it had been today. When suddenly sehun said "oh yeah y/n meet baekhyun". I turned my head to the right to see a boy not so old not so young, smiling and waving at me. Hi I'm y/n I said before things would get awkward. " hi I'm baekhyun sehun's friend, you look really tired are you alright?"
Uh, uh yeah I'm fine I managed to get out.
"Are you two okay back there?" Anisah said whilst her and sehun were laughing.

We arrived at mine and Anisah's apartment we both got out, "bye baby" sehun chuckled
"Shut up I hate it when you call me that" Anisah replied (Anisah hated all of those cheesy cliché romantic things)
When I got out Baehkyun said "bye it was really nice to meet you, I hope to see you again" he grabbed my hand placed a single soft kiss upon it. I don't know why but I could feel my heart fluttering. Ah! bye baekhyun I quickly said
I walked up to Anisah as the car drove off. "Are you okay?, you've gone all red" Anisah spoke.
I nodded as we enter our not so big and not so small apartment

I entered my room and showered and got changed. Anisah barged into my room excitingly saying "get changed into something nice we're going on a double date, you remember baekhyun right? Well guess what he wants to get to know you a bit better" I looked up at her in confusion, she left to get ready and for some reason I was feeling really weird.

Do I have feelings for baekhyun?
End of chapter 1
Authors note: hi this is my first time doing something like this, sorry if was too short or sucked but I hope you enjoyed it.💖💖