Dinner party

Y/n's point of view:

I stood up, hands still hurting. I saw a little mirror in the corner of the room, immediately I got up and saw my reflection. My make up was all smudged, my hair was knotted and tangled."ugh I look a mess" I whispered as small tears fell onto my cheeks. I had no choice but to listen to what Jackson had said. So I got up and slowly walked into the bathroom. As I stepped in the lights automatically came on, there was bathtub in the corner, a big shower in the other corner and in the middle a big sink with lights all around it, to the left of the room was a little table full of make up, hair products and bathing stuff. I was shocked Jackson even got my sizes correct. That was just creepy. I had a quick warm shower and immediately I was feeling refreshed. I slipped into the dress that Jackson gave me, after I did my hair in loose gentle curls, I applied natural looking make up since I was not good at doing anything big with makeup.

I was looking really good, I just wished baekhyun and sehun and Anisah were here. That's when I wondered WHAT ARE THEY DOING?, they must worried and everything. I could feel it, I could feel my tears and emotions all coming out. I I... my thoughts were interrupted when I heard the lock on the door unlock. Quickly I thought this was my chance to escape, I'd lightly hit something hard on Jacksons head and run for it, there's no going back I have to do this. I grabbed the heaviest thing I could think of. I grabbed  a gold expensive vase. "Y/n, are you.." SMASH! was all I could hear after that. I hit the vase onto Jackson head, he fell and just as I was about to make a run for it, he grabbed my foot, immediately making me trip over and fall face first onto the floor. Nothing was injured as I fell so I guess that was good. "Oh no" I whispered as I saw Jackson getting and looking really angry. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up."ow" I whined. He was still holding onto my wrist, this time it was harder and it hurt. "Ow, Jackson your hurting me" I yelled trying to push him off me. Instead he pulled me closer forcing his lips into mine. I tried pulling back but it was too hard. I felt weak but I couldn't stop fighting. His hands found their way to my back, he couldn't stop touching me. I kicked his leg, but his hands went lower and lower, until he released his grip off my wrist and back. I fell when he had let go of me. "Get up, we're leaving" Jackson growled. I stood up and dusted off anything that might of been on my dress. I was tired and my body ached from fighting but, I'm still not going to stop.

He grabbed my hand and said " if you play along I'll let you see your friends once more". In my mind I kept thinking once more, what does that even mean, but I accept and nodded because I would do anything to see them again.   I had to act like his fiancé, but only just for tonight, because after I see my friends I was planning on escaping again.

We both walked outside and got escorted to the car. There were paparazzi and cameramen all taking pictures and filming us, reporters asking many questions. Who is Jackson wang? I immediately thought, I never knew he had another life in Korea. How famous is he. We entered the car the sound all stopped as the car door closed. The car stared driving. "Jackson"  I whispered.
"Yeah baby" Jackson replied. I looked around us and said" where are we going?". Jackson took a piece of my hair and moved it behind my ear. I flicked his hand away from my face, still disgusted. "Somewhere nice princess, somewhere nice" Jackson teased.

End of chapter 17:

Hope you guys enjoyed and sorry for the lack of updates x