Unforgivable

"Yah, y/n, wake up sleepy head" baekhyun yelled into my ear. I got up and looked at him for a good 2 minutes. "Yah, seriously don't you remember we have to leave today?" Baekhyun said as gave me my clothes to wear. That was when reality hit me and it was the day for us to go home. I dashed out of bed and entered the bathroom. Baekhyun couldn't do anything but just laugh and my realisation. Once I had got dressed and ready, we had to check the room one last time to make sure we didn't leave anything. " all done" Anisah said as she entered our room along with sehun. I quickly checked over our room once more time, "yeah, we're done" I yelled from the bathroom. We all made our way to the lobby to check out. "Huh" Baekhyun sighed as he looked at the place one last time before entering the car to head to the airport.

We had arrived at the airport, and once again it was busy as usual. At least this time me and Anisah were with the boys so it wasn't that hard actually. In fact I felt as if it went really fast, maybe it's because I'm the youngest and I didn't have to do any of the paper work stuff. We were about to board the plane, when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked back only to see...JACKSON. I stood there frozen at what I was seeing. " wha, what the hell are you doi" before I could say anything I felt his hand on my mouth and the room started to get darker.

Sehun's point of view:

I came out of the bathroom and it was already time for us to go, I quickly saw Anisah running up to me, she looked kinda sad, had she been crying?. " what's wrong" I said as I pulled her into a hug. She was crying. Baekhyun came behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder, had he been crying aswell?. "What happened?" I quickly said. Anisah broke the hug and showed me a text on her phone. " y/n is missing and we got sent this" Anisah cried.

You are probably looking for y/n, well I have her tied up already on a plane to Seoul, if you want her back I expect to see you soon.

-from anonymous

She started to cry again before showing me another text, with the location. I looked at Baekhyun his eyes looked hurt and full of anger. "Well?, we are going right?" I quickly said, it felt so quiet and I still couldn't believe what was happening. I was probably just as shocked as Anisah and Baekhyun. "It was Jackson, I know it is him behind this, he's done this before" Anisah yelled with anger. I only could look at her and wipe her tears away. I pulled her into a hug once more. Baekhyun walked away, "yah!, where do you think your going?" I yelled at him.
"Where do you think, I'm going to Seoul you and Anisah go back home". Baekhyun replied. Anisah looked at him confused. "Wha, what your not going alone, I, coming with you!" Anisah cried back.
"So am I" I yelled in frustration. We all rushed to get tickets, and boarded the plane to Seoul. Anisah was sitting next to me, she was sleeping. I lightly kissed her forehead, and glanced at Baekhyun. He was staring into space, "baekhyun it'll be fine, we'll get her back don't worry" I whispered.
"How can I not worry. I was supposed to protect her, but I didn't I let her down instead, I will never forgive myself". Baekhyun replied coldly. I only looked at him and felt bad but also angry at this 'Jackson' person. I didn't know what to say to Baekhyun for support instead I gave him half a smile and we both carried on looking our separate ways.

End of chapter 13:

Authors note: I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, I have been really busy with school and I had no time to write. I have holidays news so I'll try and keep up with the updates💖

Please vote and add this story to your library ❤️