Moving on

I opened the door to find Jackson. Jackson what, what are you doing here? I asked curiously.
He looked up at me, he smelt of alcohol, his eyes were also red, had he been crying?
" y/n, y/n sorry, I'm sorry about everything, I've changed, I'm not that same person, please can you please forgive me" he said whilst tears started to stream down his face. I saw he was in a state and I knew he would get into trouble if I just closed the door and left him like this, so I decided to let him in and just stay until he was sober enough to go home.
Jackson sat on the sofa, and started rambling about how he's so sorry and how we should get back together, if Anisah was here she would of thrown him out ages ago, I just don't know why I can't, especially after he, after he cheated on me!. My thoughts of the past began to fill up head and tears were falling from my red, delicate eyes. Jackson saw I was crying, so he got up and gave me a hug, for some reason I didn't reject it, and I gave him a hug back, not because I liked him, but because of baekhyun and how he stood me up. Jackson lifted up my chin and looked into my eyes and said " can we start over" he wiped the tears from my eyes with his thumbs, and I slowly started to forget everything that he had done to me, and thought maybe I could give it another go, just then he slowly leans in looking at my lips. I quickly shut my eyes as more tears were about to fall, he delicately starts to kiss my lips. I started to kiss him back, I don't know why, I guess it was because I felt lonely. I heared the door open, Jackson stopped kissing me and I turned to look at who was there. It was baekhyun. " y/n" baekhyun spoke with tears starting to fill his eyes. He walked back out in anger and regret.

I immediately left Jackson there and chased after baekhyun. He was outside just staring at his feet. I slowly walked up behind him, why didn't you show up? I said clearly.
"Y/n I am really sorry that I didn't show up on time, something came up" he said
Something came up?, well you could of at least texted me I said as my voice started to shake.
" I know I'm sorry, it's just that"
No, save your excuses, I'm leaving, goodbye, I said, as I turned around about to walk off and never see baekhyun again.
Baekhyun grabbed my wrist as soon as I was about to go, " it was, it was my brother chanyeol, he had a car accident and had to go to the hospital and I had to cancel our date to go see him" he said whilst looking up, trying not to cry.
I walked up to him and pulled him into a hug, I felt his head tuck into my neck, his hands around my waist, i could tell he was crying. No I'm sorry baekhyun, sorry for being so selfish and, but before I could finish my sentence I felt something soft press against my lips, baekhyun was kissing me and I was kissing him back. I broke the kiss and looked into his tired eyes and said is your brother okay?
He looked down at me and said " he's fine, he's just broken his arm". He looked back at my lips and gave them a quick peck before saying goodbye. Wait, I quickly said, where are you going, can we arrange another date? I spoke up.
" I thought you wouldn't want another date, also aren't you dating that guy I saw you kissing earlier on" baekhyun said slowly, that's when my stupid mind remembered that Jackson was still in the apartment. I quickly explained everything to baekhyun about Jackson and how he hurt me. Taking about this made me more aware that I really do not want Jackson back into my life.

Baekhyun had left, we had planned to meet up again, but some time next week. I walked into the apartment and saw Jackson sitting there, with a glass of alcohol in his hand, he had been crying again, he probably saw me and baekhyun kiss from outside the window. Jackson you need to leave I demanded. He just looked up at me and stared to laugh. He looked at me with a puzzled expression. " I thought, I thought we were going to start again" Jackson said whilst walking towards me. I took a step back, trying not to prevent what had happened last time. I told him once more to leave and to never come back. He still wouldn't listen, he slowly came nearer and nearer, until I was almost up against the wall, I could smell the alcohol. At that moment I had no idea what to do. That's when I heared the key in the door lock, I closed my eyes thinking Jackson locked the door but instead when I opened my eyes it was Anisah and sehun.
"Get away from her" Anisah yelled, Jackson didn't still looked at me and didn't move. " FREAKIN GET AWAY FROM HER!" Anisah screamed. He still didn't listen, just then sehun pinned him up against the wall and threatened him to never come back and leave for good. Jackson didn't move, then sehun grabbed him off the wall and opened the door and threw him out, he then shut the door. Anisah gave me a hug and I told her everything that had happened today. Sehun had left a while ago, he only came to drop off Anisah, but I'm glad he did otherwise I wouldn't of known what we would have done.

Anisah told me to get changed whilst we watch a movie with some warm hot chocolate. We both watched tazza( our favourite movie ever since we were little, only because tops from bigbang was in it). Even though we had seen this movie many times every time the sad part came up we both would cry. The movie had ended and we both thought why don't we just stay up all night listening to music and reading fanfic to each other without laughing at how cliche or how cheesy it was. We both didn't have work tomorrow so we did. It was 5am in the morning, we were still not tired we just kept talking and talking until I said  it's morning, 5am we both started to crack up laughing. (It's a got7 joke). "Oh my god lets watch the sunset" Anisah said quickly,
I laughed and said you mean sunrise?
"Look I'm tired you know what I mean" she replied sarcastically. We both put our shoes on and headed outside, we were both still in our pyjamas but we didn't care, no one would see us anyway. We walked to the park that was close by and say on the bench looking at the sunrise with our arms folded because it was a bit chilly. Anisah laid her head in my shoulder before saying " this should be me and sehun, not you and me". I started laughing and accidentally said this should be me and baekhyun. We both laughed whilst looking at the sun beginning to rise and how light it had become. Anisah got her phone and started playing apology by ikon. We both sighed at how beautifully sad this song was, and how we could just stay here forever.
We came back home and decided to go back to bed. I laid on my back looking at the ceiling thinking 'we need a holiday'

End of chapter 5