Rich life

There was a lot of traffic, "can we not get there any faster!" Jackson demanded. The driver just looked and nodded at him, before taking a turn through a tiny ally way. I looked out of the tinted windows, it was pitch black and I didn't like where we were. The car was going slower and deeper into the alley way, I was just hoping we could get out so it wouldn't of been so creepy. I looked at Jackson, luckily he was still on his phone not bothering. Still looking out the window, I saw a glance of light, I was relieved that we had gotten out. We were back onto the main road, and there was no traffic.

15 minutes later we had arrived at this busy and loud event. There was a red carpet all rolled out and red velvet ropes on the sides, keeping the fans and paparazzi off. The car stopped and a man opened the door, Jackson first went out and as he did screams could be heard, he then took my hand and I also got out, surprisingly the screams got louder. We both walked down the red carpet unfortunately together holding hands, but I had to play my part in order to see baekhyun, Anisah and sehun again. I had just hoped that they might of found out where I am by now, because Anisah is really good at finding this kinda stuff out.

As we were walking into the building we got escorted to a big dining table, moments later other famous people that I knew had sat down on the table, me being a big hardcore fan was trying it hard to hide my excitement but luckily I did it pretty well

As we were walking into the building we got escorted to a big dining table, moments later other famous people that I knew had sat down on the table, me being a big hardcore fan was trying it hard to hide my excitement but luckily I did it pretty well. After everyone had arrived buckets full of food had been served, and I had to admit the food was amazing. I was on my second plate, well until someone said " so how long have you two been together". I was about to answer but Jackson had spoken up in time, "we have been seeing each other for almost 2 years" he lied. I was just nodding and smiling when reality I wanted to get up and tell everyone the kind of monster he is.

Baekhyun's point of view:

We had to wear something formal, and look famous, but how is that possible i thought until sehun called one of his 'rich' friends who lived here. We waited outside because his friend was apparently going to pick us up, I had no choice but to trust sehun on this. "Why would you friend help us anyway?" Anisah asked. Sehun looked at her before smiling
"He owes me one" he said. A minute or two later, a black, matte expensive Range Rover pulled up in front of us, the window slid down revealing a handsome devil I recognised from highschool. "Kai" I yelled in surprise. Kai got out of the car putting all of our stuff in, "aww baek you still remember, hi sehun and I'm guessing sehuns girlfriend?" Kai smiled.

We all got into the car me and Kai in the front and sehun and Anisah in the back

We all got into the car me and Kai in the front and sehun and Anisah in the back. Throughout the journey we had just been discussing what had happened to y/n. After explaining all of that we discussed Kai's life and how rich he was.
"Well you see I'm a famous singer, dancer, rapper and model, so basically I can help you guys look famous also I'm late for that event aswell but, don't worry we will still be able to get in" he laughed. After a while we arrived to the expensive penthouse owned by Kai, next thing you know our hair, makeup and clothes were done. We had come out of his apartment and gotten escorted into a limousine. And was making our way to save y/n. Hoping she was still in one piece.

 Hoping she was still in one piece

Y/n's point of view:

I looked and sighed at my cheesecake which could not be eaten due to how stuffed I had felt. Everyone else was laughing, dancing and having fun. "So this is what it must be like for an idol" I accidentally said out loud, Jackson came up to me and said" well since I've claimed you and you are mine, if this is what you want then we could have this everyday, think about it" and with that he walked off talking to someone else. I tried not to think about what he had just said, but it would be so nice but only if I had my friends with me, the thought of it almost brought me to tears, and I never cry in a public place. " well, well look who's always late, and who's your friends" I heared someone say from a distance, as I turned around curious to know who might be this late to an event I like this, I saw baekhyun, Anisah and sehun.

End of chapter 18: