Saturday:(

I woke up and before I knew it, it was Saturday. Baekhyun was going to pick me up at 7pm, so I had plenty of time, so I had a shower and got ready. Me and Anisah went out to this new breakfast desert place that had just opened downtown. We got outside and started walking whilst talking about the apartment and how we wanted to change the furniture.
Everything was going so well until I saw..."Oh my god y/n, isn't that your ex Jackson" Anisah whispered loudly.
Oh my god what is he doing here?, I thought. Oh no he's walking up to us. "Hello Anisah" Jackson said sarcastically
"Hello Jackson" Anisah replied whilst rolling her eyes.
"Hello y/n no long time no see" Jackson smirked.
Hi Jackson I said not bothered
"You look different, have you done something new with your hair" he asked as if he cared
Anisah knew I didn't want to talk to him so she interrupted saying "sorry Jackson but we really need to be heading somewhere, see ya" and with that we both walked off leaving Jackson.
Thanks I said whilst leaning my head on Anisah's shoulder,
"No problem, I don't even know who he is talking to you like that after he"
It's fine, he's gone now I said cutting her off before she reminds me of the past.

 Thanks I said whilst leaning my head on Anisah's shoulder, "No problem, I don't even know who he is talking to you like that after he"It's fine, he's gone now I said cutting her off before she reminds me of the past

We arrived at the breakfast place, it was really nice and cosy, it kinda reminded me of winter and being by the warm fire with a cup of hot chocolate. We placed our orders and spoke about what were our plans for tonight. "I'm watching a movie at sehuns place today, you wanna come?" Anisah asked
Actually Anisah I've got plans I said proudly.
" yah! What y/n you've got plans" Anisah said shocked.
What your acting as if I never have plans I said
"No it's just that..., okay you never have plans what are you doing?" Anisah spoke up
I'm going on a date with baekhyun I said quietly. Anisah's face lit up when I said that, it's because I haven't been on a proper date ever since me and Jackson broke up. We decided to talk about something else, our food had arrived and it looked really good. Obviously we took photos before eating.

After eating and wondering through some shops in town we came back home. Anisah got ready and went to sehun's place. So it was just me in the apartment, I had exactly 2 hours to get ready. I curled the ends of my long, black hair, then applied a little bit of make up. I wore a white long sleeved top with denim dungarees and a pair of tan flats. I looked at my phone to check the time, it had just gone 7, so I thought baekhyun must be on his way to pick me up. I sat down on the sofa and went on my phone until baekhyun arrives.

It had been 15 minutes and baekhyun had still not arrived, so I thought I would text him.

Y/n: hi baekhyun just wondering where are you xx

I sent the text but had gotten no reply. It was almost 8 so I finally thought maybe he stood me up or can't come. I then remembered what Anisah said about joining her and watching movies, but then I remembered she was with sehun and I couldn't third wheel, it would be awkward for sehun. I finally came to the decision to just go, so I put on my shoes grabbed my bag, coat and headed towards the door. I opened the door to find...

Who could it be Jackson, baekhyun, Anisah or sehun???

End of chapter 4

Authors note:
Sorry it was really short, I've recently started school again, but I'll try and be more frequent with the chapters xx