Searching

Baekhyun's point of view:

" baekhyun!, baekhyun" sehun yelled whilst trying to catch up with me. I was running really fast, trying to find a way I could get to y/n. Anisah and sehun finally caught up with me. " baekhyun seriously slow down", Anisah said putting her hands on my shoulders trying to calm me down, whilst she was trying to catch her breath. Sehun called us over to where he was. Sehun called a taxi and we all got in showing the driver the location we were meant to get y/n.

The drive was long and slow, there was a lot of traffic, " baek don't worry, we'll get y/n back", sehun spoke gently. I didn't reply my mind was lost, somewhere else. I just kept thinking of how stupid I was for not protecting y/n. Many thoughts and scenarios appeared in my mind about what y/n must be doing. I bet she's looking like a mess, feeling like a mess, scared and worried. Just then I felt something soft on my cheek. I was crying. I turned away from Anisah and sehun so they couldn't see me cry.

Anisah's point of view:

I looked to my right I saw baekhyun looking away, I knew he was crying but I didn't say anything and didn't want to cause him any attention. In my mind I just kept thinking of how stupid I was, how unaware I was but worst of all how I wasn't there for y/n. Thinking about this really did not help as we all needed to be strong and there for y/n, but instead I was crying. Sehun noticed my tears and wiped them away for me. Leaving me smiling at his action.

Baekyun's point of view:

After a while we had arrived at this tall and big penthouse. "Are you sure this is the place" Anisah asked whilst looking up gazing at this building. "This is the address" I said back. Without hesitation we all went into the building. I had to go to the reception. "Hi there sir, may I help you?" Said the receptionist.
"We are looking for Jackson wang" Anisah said. The receptionist looked at her watch and then spoke "mr Wang has just left for an event at the moment, he won't be back until later on, would you like me to leave a message". I was confused at first, why would he tell us to come here if he's gone out,"was there a female with him" sehun spoke up. The receptionist nodded. "Where is this place that he's going to?" I yelled quickly. The receptionist looked a bit scared and frustrated at our many questions. " I'm sorry sir but that is confidential information" the receptionist replied.
"Please, I'm sorry for shouting it's just really important" I spoke sincerely. She could see the hurt in our eyes, for a moment I thought she might know exactly what Jackson was doing. The receptionist took a slip of paper and wrote down an address and gave it to us discretely. "It's a formal event so you won't be able to enter if you aren't wearing something nice" she smiled.

End of chapter 15:

Hope you guys enjoyed make sure to vote and add it to your library.