1

Jeudi Pov

There you look at me
And I feel unable to breath
My heart starts to race
Anticipating your embrace

I watch your eyes as the caress
Me from head to toe stopping at
My thighs from a distance

Are what my eyes behold
In front of me what I believe
Is part of my soul
Could this be you...

I finished up my poem and closed the book. I've always been good at writing love poems but I honestly have never been in love. I most definitely believe in it though. Just seeing how much in love my parents are, I want a love like that when I grow up, but for now I wanna finish my degree.

I have two more semesters left until I have my bachelors in Fashion and a minor in Psychology. A recent black girl just graduated with a psychology in fashion and I want to do the same.

I honestly believe that fashion can help persuade a persons mood. I know it helps persuade mines.

I looked at my Mk watch and saw it was 2:11pm, I told my dad Id be home around 230. So I started packing up my stuff to head out. I slid my books into my MK bag and headed towards the student parking lot.

Like most college kid, I wanted the normal college experience. Friends, parties, drunk memories, that one regretful guy. But nope none of that happened for me. I haven't even had a boyfriend, and most of the people who go to my school work for my dad.

That's embarrassing, to me at least. Like how you gonna make real friends when everyone is either friends with you because of your status or afraid of your dad so try to kiss your ass for status. Fake bitchs.

Either way I stick to my small circle and family, that's it. My "circle consist of my cousin Malaysia. She's my right hand, go getta, main, bae, everything you can think of. We've been together since diaper days and inseparable ever since.

I walked down the street and pressed unlock on my two door civic. I love my car, it's great on gas and it's sexy. Black on black, blacked out windows, laminated blue lights on the bottom, my initials engraved in the seat covers, black leather, and a replaced race car sterling wheel. Yes ladies my baby's sexy.

I placed my bag on my passenger seat and took out my iPhone to text Malaysia.

"Bae, you coming to the house today?"

I sent the text and plugged my phone into the aux cord.

I checked my phone battery and it was on 46%, so I plugged it in. I went to my music and turned on Rihanna needed me.

I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

I turned on my radio to full volume and waited in traffic to go home.

My cousin finally texted me back and said "Yeah, I just got outta work so I'm omw now."

I replied back a smiley face and continued my drive.

I reached my house and parked in the driveway. I turned it off and grabbed my bag and phone.

I got out, locked it and headed to the door. I checked the mailbox and flipped through the mail and headed to the front door.

I put my hand on the hand scanner and unlocked the door. I put the mail in the basket right next to the door.

"mom!" I screamed in the foyer. No one answered. I took off my shoes and walked into the living room. The t.v was on but no one was in it.

"Mommy?!" I screamed even louder. But still there was no answer.

I walked into her room and saw that she was laying down in her bed. I walked closer to her and she looked so drained and exhausted.