22

Malaysia

A few days passed and they got plenty of information on these niggas and they had a plan in motion.

Ever since we got back Janise hasn't hit Ekon's phone once, but Ekon been blowing hers up.

Honestly at the end of this I just want some peace for Jeudi.

Leo

My wife wouldn't back down. She had history with Savitar but wouldn't share what it was.

"Baby why do this? Ya health is more important." I said to her.

"Leo I'm not dying, not today. He took my baby from me and that's something I can never forget." Nia said

"Jeudi will get what she deserves don't worry about that. But this is something deeper, wassup?"

"I'm not talking about Jeudi." Nia said

"Whatchu mean she the only baby you got"

"No she wasn't. I was pregnant with my ex before I met you. He and Savitar ran the streets together. And when I got pregnant he took my child away from me before I could even hold him. And he killed my Ex." Nia said

"So this is more than just Jeudi." I said

"This is more than just us. Now are you gonna help me learn how to fire this gun properly or not!?" She said

"Let's go." I said, we grabbed our guns and went outside.

Ben

"Donna. Baby where you at?" I screamed in the house but no one answered.

I walked into the camera room and checked all of them. She wasn't on any of them since I got in the house. I rewinded the one at the front door and saw someone at the door. It was a tall man who only had one eye. Donna had opened the door and he bragged in.

I fast forwarded and saw he pulled her into one of the guest rooms. I ran to the room and the door was wide open. I pulled my gun and walked in. Someone was on the bed but I checked the room first to make sure no one was in it.

It was clear and walked over to person on the bed. I rolled them over and saw it was my wife Donna. "Shit baby please be alive." I said

I checked her pulse and it was faint, I called the ambulance and Leo. They was both on their way by now I was checking out her hounds. Her face was beaten and she had marks all over her body. She had cut marks on her arms and defensive wounds on her hands. I pulled up her shirt and saw knife marks. I squeezed my wife and let my anger fester.

I heard a crinkle of paper and found a note in her pocket. I read it and slipped it into my jeans. I heard the paramedics come in and called them to the room. Leo was hot on their tale and so was Ekon.

They strapped my wife into the bed and took her out. "Leo, I found this." I handed him the letter and walked out the room."You know what we have to do."

"Mom.." Ekon said and his eyes started to water.

"Your mom will be fine. I will meet with y'all later to make sure everything is put into place. Be strong for her Ekon, we can't afford any weaknesses."I said and walked out and went to be with my wife.

Ekon

"Whats it say Leo?" I asked

He handed the note to me and walked out. "We out." He said

I read the note and walked out behind him. :

Looks like the head negro's in charge aint to quick on they feet huh?! I Didn't kill Donna cause she's useless to me. You two playing my game now. Don't come looking for me again.