10

Ekon POV

I woke feeling like crap. My head was spinning and I couldn't remember most of what happened last night. I knew something had gone down because there was a bad ora in the room.

I rolled over and realized I was laying next to some hood bitch that smelled like weed and sex.

I got up and threw the blanket back over her. Her body was slim but it was nothing like Jeudi's. She didn't have the any curves at all, just big boobs and a flat stomach. No ass and no lips. She was barely a 7.

I started the shower and ran some cold water over my face repeatedly. The taste of sex was in my mouth and it tasted disgusting. I must have kissed this broad last night. I tried to rinse my mouth with the hot water but nothing could get the taste out.

I got out and poured toothpaste into my mouth and brushed my teeth as hard as I could until the taste was no longer there. I could still remember the taste of Jeudi's kiss. It was light and soft. It left my mouth feeling like it was numb and I could only move it is I was connected to her mouth. I know that sounds weird but that's the sensation that I got from her.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked back into my room. The girl who was in my bed was starting to wake up and move around in the bed. "Hey" she said with a smile on her face.

I just wanted her to get out at this point, we did what we had to do, and I didn't need her anymore. "Look you need a cab or something?" I asked not acknowledging her hey.

"Uh no I have a ride. So last night was fun." She continued to try to say but I brushed it off. I didn't wanna have a conversation with her, I just wanted her to get out.

"Yeah you did a good job. So I guess i'll see you around." I said starting to get my stuff together. to head out.

"Boy you sure were a lot nicer before your little girlfriend came in last night and spazzed at you." She said and started to fix her hair in my mirror.

"Wait, my what?" I asked actually catching what she just said to me

"Your girlfriend. The one who came in last night. I don't remember her name I think it was jessy or something. I don't know someone yelled her name after she ran out and she didn't come back." she said.

I look around my room trying to recall the events of last night and nothing was coming to my mind at all. It was a scary situation. I didn't even know that Jeudi was here. And she yelled at me? For what? "Wait what did she walk in on?" I asked the girl as she was about to leave.

She turned around, faced me and said "I was giving you head." she turned back around and kept walking. "Good luck with that" She called down the hallway and then disappeared out of my sight.

I sat on my bed trying to remember the events that took place last night. I remembered a little bit of shouting but not from a voice that I could make out.

I grabbed my keys and my wallet and headed out of the house. I saw nothing but people everywhere. There were girls on the floor and on the coach. There were two girls in between my brother Zeus and my friend Milo. They were knocked out and didn't even notice that I was walking past them.

I got outside and started my car, I was going to Jeudi's school. I don't know why she would come by my place last night. How did she even know where I was going to be? None of it made any sense.

I drove down the blocks still trying to figure out what I was going to say to her.

Once I got to the parking lot and parked, I really didn't know where to start to go find her. I knew she had class today I just didn't know where to look. I walked through the sports center and then down to library. I knew if she didn't have class she would be in there.