Chapter Six: Meeting the Autobots

(Lila's POV)

Mikaela, Sam and I walked back to where Bee was standing and the killer cop car was nowhere to be seen. I walked up to Bumblebee as he held out his right servo, which I didn't hesitate to hop onto. He placed me on his shoulder plate and I kissed his helm. I could tell that he was blushing. It was kinda cute. I smiled and looked down to see Sam eyeballing me weirdly for some reason, but I didn't care. "What is it?" Mikaela asked Sam. 'This should be good' I thought to myself.

"It's some kind of robot." He said. 'Well no shit asshole, tell us something we don't know' I whispered. Bumblebee had to have heard me because after I said that, he kinda chuckled under his breathe. I just smiled. I ignored the rest of the conversation and just stared at Bee. He was so handsome. He suddenly picked me up and sat me on the ground before he transformed into his car mode.

"Any more questions you wanna ask?" Bee asked through the radio. I smiled and ran to the open door and climbed in the back where I saw Bee's holoform. Once I was settled, I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me closer. I surprised him with a kiss, which he, of course deepened.

While Ben was next to me but still driving, Mikaela and Sam sat up front. Mikaela wasn't sitting in the driver's seat though. "Why don't you sit in the seat there?" Sam asked.

"I'm not going to sit in the seat, he's driving." Mikaela replied. I could see Sam thinking of a way to flirt, so i smiled then looked at Ben. We both gazed into eachother's eyes. Nearly kissing, Bee stopped his car form and had Sam, Mikaela and myself exit. I looked back at Bee's holoform concerned till he disappeared.

"Ah, see, you pissed him off. That car is sensitive, I mean four thousand dollars just drove off." Sam complained to Mikaela. I got pissed, walked over to him and slapped him in the face.

"It's not her fault Bee is sensitive. And you don't need to make her feel bad about it." I yelled. I could see fear in his eyes as well as Mikaela. She was looking down at my body with fright. When I looked at myself, I saw a glowing green light forming around me. 'What's happening to me?' I thought. I turned to see a 2007 Camaro drive up to us. "B-Bee?" I asked. He flickered his lights telling me it was him. I just stared at him with disappointment and climbed into the back once again where his holoform was waiting. I didn't talk to him, but i still allowed him to land his arms around my shoulders.

(Bee's POV)

I drove up to the kids in my new 2007 Camaro form. I flashed my front lights as Lila asked if it was me. As she climbed back into the backseat, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. The strange thing was, she wouldn't talk to me. I just stared down at her with concern.

As we arrived to an open area, I comlinked to Optimus telling him that it's time for him and the children to finally meet. 'Sir, i'm at a clear opening for you to land.' I said.

'Alright Bumblebee, you have done well on your mission. Are the children safe?' he asked.

'Yes sir, and I have both of them with me, including one of their fellow followers.' I replied, but there was no answer. I looked to the sky and saw four of my fellow comrades coming in. the children settled back inside my car form and I drove to a hidden alleyway. A peterbuilt was in front of me. I knew that had to be Optimus. So I stopped in front of him and let Sam and Mikaela exit. I transformed into my alt mode, holding Lila in my hand, and we watched in awe as Optimus and the others transformed into their alt modes.

"Bee?" Asked the beautiful Lila. "Can you bring me to my brother?" I nodded and sat her next to Sam. She looked back up at me and smiled. Oh my spark, how she was so beautiful. No, stop it Bumblebee, you're venting because you're heating up. Damn it. I looked at Prime who was looking at me in a weird but understandable way. Then he looked at the children and his optics went wide.

(Optimus's POV)

I looked down at the three children and saw that one, the female witwicky, had a similar green glow around her whole form. The same glow that was built around my long lost child's body before I sent her here to earth, for she was half human, half Autobot. I didn't say anything for I had to be sure if I had found my long lost child or if she was still out there somewhere. "Are you Sam and Lila Witwicky? Descendants of Archibald Witwicky?" I asked.

"Yeah." Sam faintly replied.

"I am Optimus Prime, leader of Autobots." I said greeting the children.

"What's crackin' lil' bitches?" Jazz exclaimed.

"My first lieutenant, Jazz." I said introducing him.

"This looks like a cool place to kick it." He said while hopping onto the front end of a vehical.

"Medical officer, Ratchet." I said pointing to my old friend who was breathing in Earth's air.

"My senses, claim that the male Witwicky wants to mate with the female. And the female Witwicky, has something in common to our kind." I looked at Ratchet will wide optics, now knowing that this is my long lost femme child. Ratchet looked at me and nodded. Just then, Ironhide took out his cannons.

"My weapons specialist, Ironhide."

"You feeling lucky punk?" He said meanly like he was eager to shoot the children. That's when I noticed the female Witwicky's eyes turned into a pierce blue. I caught her looking at me and I immediately jolted back into my serious mode.

"Easy Ironhide." I said looking at him.

"What? I just wanted to show them my cannons, that's all." He said putting them away.

"You already know your guardian, Bumblebee."

"Checking the rep, yep, second to none." He said dancing around. I heard the female Witwicky laugh a little which made my spark skip a beat.

"What are you doing here?" The other female asked.

"We are looking for the Allspark." I said firmly.

"Allspark?" Sam Asked.

"It's some kind of energy, I think." The female Witwicky stated. I smiled at her comment and nodded my helm.

"Indeed it is child, an energy, lost at war, along with my sparkling, who I had sent to Earth eighteen years ago. I have not heard of her since." I said looking down in despair. I wanted to tell the child so badly that she was from a different planet and that I was her father, but it just wasn't time yet.

"How did this energy become lost?" She asked.

"Megatron started the war, which created our world to vanish, and we set refuge here on your planet."

"Wait, Mega-what?" Sam asked. As he did, I set out a hologram to show the children what happened.

"Megatron, betrayed our brothers and sisters. He wanted to conquer the Allsparks power and destroy the universe, but it was lost in space. Megatron followed it here to Earth, but crash landed before retrieving the Allspark. Your great grandfather, found him years later, which intertwined our fates. Now we are here, to find the Allspark and stop megatron, but to do so, we need to find the glasses, which have the coordinates to the source." I said releasing the hologram and transforming back into the peterbilt truck I had picked out.

"Please tell me you still have those glasses." The other female asked. Sam and the female rode with me while I watched my child ride with Bumblebee. I could tell that they had something special to themselves but left it alone. I just couldn't believe after all this time, she was alive.

//There you have it. hope you enjoy. Poor Prime. he found his daughter but she doesn't know that she is from a different planet. I promise you, she will find out. SOON!!!! anyways, I'm going out to eat and i'll be back on this tomorrow. Love y'all//XOXO-kaylee