Part ten:

I was desperate to call it off, but I needed to sort this out. I mean after all he did leave a three year relationship for a two week affair... That's got to mean something... Right?

It was the morning, coming up to around 11:30am when I received a text from Alec: Good morning Magnus, thank you for giving me a chance. I'll see you at 8:00pm again, but bring your swimming trunks. Don't dress too fancy.... Love Alexander xxxxxx

I sighed. I love how he always signs off with Alexander even though he said he hates being called that. Through out the day I sat waiting for time to pass, around 7:00pm I decided to get ready in a more casual purple chiffon top that had a few gold patterns with a low neck.  My swimming trunks were like shorts and had a more casual approach so I wore those instead of trousers.

It was 8:00pm and Alec was right on time. Even though I was still mad, I got the same nervous feeling of butterflies in my stomach.... Just like the first time. I opened the door and there he stood, his hair free and loose with a plain black shirt and black shorts. "I'm glad you got my text... Should we get going then?" Alec looked like he felt awkward, but I just wanted to get going. As we got in the car I could see a blanket and a picnic basket in the back seat, I had a beach in mind. The car ride was really quiet, Alec tried to make conversation were he could be I replied with either a yes or no.

Finally we arrived, just like I predicted we were at a beach. I have to admit it was very romantic maybe a bit more than our first date. Alec led the way down a few steps next to a cliff, when we reached the bottom there was a set up of a blanket and pillows made into a den along with fairy lights and champagne. The spot was isolated in a large patch of sand surrounded by cliffs with only us and the blankets.

Alec set down the basket and we both sat on the blankets. "Alec... This is beautiful I have to give it to you. You really pushed the boat out this time." I had to complement him, it was amazing and very romantic. "Well thank you. I just wanted to show you I care." He looked at the ground playing with the tassels on the edges of the blanket. " Alec.... I care about you too. But don't you realise? Alec you were my favourite dream... But I had to wake myself up. You hurt me and it was horrible to feel like you didn't trust me." My face began to feel hot, but I was able to keep my self together.
"I know what I did was wrong. But I gave it all up for you Magnus. I'm in love with you." His hand touched mine, it was warm against my skin.
"Alexander... I love you too. I don't think I can let you off this easy, but I just want to forget about it." I moved closer to Alec our shoulders touching and our faces close enough to feel each other's breath. "What ever you want." Alec's lips crinkled into a smile. I pulled him in from behind his neck, I could feel his hands softly placed on my waist slightly under my shirt. His hands moved round to my back and he pulled me in closer, I could feel the warmth of his skin against mine. In that moment I never felt more alive, there was so many beautiful reasons to be happy.

We broke from the kiss, Alec's mouth still open and his eyes still shut. "Hey, how about we go for a swim?" I pushed his hair back with my hand, starting from the front then down the wispy bits near the bottom of his neck. "Yeah... I'll race ya." And in no time Alec jumped up and stripped to his trunks. His body was perfect, those same tattoos swirled around his chest and mid arm. He was completely captivating. He was mine.

I ran after him joining him in the sea. We splashed about being silly and made out a few more times, after a while we just stood there in the sea and watched the moon hit the water. The reflection of it bounced off and shone across Alec's face highlighting every bone and structure of it.

"I love you Alec." I whispered whilst I stood next to him, still staring at the moon looming in front of us. I could feel his gaze on my face. 

"I love you too Magnus." I felt his hand intertwine with mine. Every time I look at him I'm amazed... Not just because of his looks but because of the fact that everything I've ever wanted is right in front of me.