Chapter 21 - Fire Hotel Showdown

I opened the double doors to hear Clara screaming.

"Your delusional Gloria!"

"Keep quiet or I'll throw you into the fire!"

I got in a stance and aimed my aura bone at her. "Gloria you lost!"

Gloria glanced at me and grabbed Clara and dangled her over a big hole on the floor that led to the first floor. Clara's arms were tied together on her back.

I took a step closer. "I knew you would come for her..." she said.

Gloria glanced at Clara then back at me, she then groaned and threw her back onto a wall.

Gloria stood and glared at me, I still aimed my aura bone at her. Gloria then formed something in her paws, it was a long black shadow sword.

"You know i live with that sport...!" She said aggressively.

"Won't be living with it shortly..."

"Just... DIE ALREADY!" Gloria shouted!

I snapped my Bone Rush in half and Gloria held onto her sword.

Clara tried standing up but then fell back onto her bottom.

"Clara!" I said aiming my attention at her.

Gloria jumped into the air and her sword over her head. I quickly crossed my two bones together to block her and she slammed her shadow sword onto my block. The impact threw me onto the floor.

Gloria jumped up with her sword over her head, I quickly rolled and she slammed her sword into the floor. She glared at me and we both circled each other.

"It was suppose to be my sport, and you ruined it!"

"Listen to yourself that's insane! You even murdered a three year old over it!"

Gloria swung at me but i blocked it. "He tried to take the spotlight from me!"

"He was just a kid and he said that because he was a fan of you!"

"LIES!" She shouted as she slammed her sword into the ground as she tried hitting me.

Clara began struggling with the ropes around her wrists, she then noticed a metal piece sticking out of the wall, Clara carefully backed up and began sawing through the ropes.

Gloria kept swinging but i blocked all of her attacks. Gloria went for a jab but i quickly smacked and laid one of my aura bones on her sword, Gloria then swung her sword up and one of the aura bones goes flying out of my paw. I then went for an attack but Gloria smacked the other aura bone out of my paw, leaving me defenseless. Gloria aimed her sword at my face.

"Thought you were going to win this?! I'm an illusion Pokemon! And with the amulet I'm unstoppable! That baseball sport is mine! You had a good team... i may be a beast... but i'll still be the one with the fame in that sport..."

"What is with this sport to you!"

"When i was young i thought my life had no meaning! I gave suicide attempts but when my father showed me the sport... I got addicted... I wanted to attempted it but my parents refused... so i killed them..."

My eyes widened.

"That sport was my life! And I'm not letting you take it away from me like my parents did!"

I was silent and gave a look. "Say goodbye Zack..."

Something jumped onto Gloria's back and she dropped her sword, It was Clara! She broke free from the ropes! Clara wrapped her arms around Gloria's neck distracting her. "Zack shoot her!"