23- Nervous

Ok. So. The school year is almost over meaning Cas and Dean will be graduating.
~~

Dean was so nervous. School exams were getting closer and closer and Dean was going out of his mind with worry. He wanted to pass the twelfth grade speaking as he technically should've graduated 2 school years ago. Yes. He met Charlie when she was in tenth grade. "You'll be fine Dean." Castiel assured him, "just study and stay calm and you'll be fine." Easy for you to say Dean thought, you've never failed a grade.
~~

Dean's expression spoke volumes. "I may never have failed a grade Dean," he said, "but I have been nervous about tests before. Listen, I love you so much. But one of your flaws, is that you doubt yourself. Don't do that Dean. The road of doubt only leads to a life of misery."

Dean looked shocked. Cas figured it was because he had just read his boyfriend's mind. He leaned in and pressed his lips to the green eyed boy, cherishing the fireworks he felt every time their lips touched.

He pulled away and couldn't help but feel a little disappointed at the loss. "Come on" the ocean eyed boy said, "let's go out somewhere." Dean's face scrunched up, "ewwwwwwwwww. Socializing." He whined. This was his both his favorite thing to do and his least favorite thing to do. He loved it, if the people were nerds like him. If the people were jerks and jocks, he hated it.
~~

Has the author checked on Sabriel lately? I don't think she has. The author will go check on Sabriel now.

"Oh saaammmyyy!!!!" Gabe called, looking for his hazel eyed boy, "where did you go Samoose?" Sam rolled his eyes. He told Gabe he'd be in his room looking for something but, as usual, Gabe probably hadn't listened. He smiled. It was just like Gabe to not listen until it was something that wasn't his business. "I'm up here Gabe!" The brown haired boy called down, "I'm in my room!" Immediately, he heard someone bounding up the steps.

Two seconds later, Sam was looking into whiskey colored eyes and was smiling so wide. Of course, two seconds after that, he was being ambushes by the owner of said eyes. "Awwwwwwww Mikey my ship is being cuuute!!!!" Luci exclaimed while Michael just rolled his eyes. Sam and Gabe jumped. "Where the hell did you come from?" Sam asked,"why Hell of course." Lucifer answered. Michael clapped a hand over his boyfriend's mouth, "boyfriend?" Michael said to no one in particular, "I am not his boyfriend." Luci was hurt, "but- but Mikey" he pleaded, Michael gave in and kissed him. "Alright. You're my boyfriend." "YYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY" Luce cheered. And as soon as they were there they were gone.

"What just happened?" Sam asked, "better not to question it babe." Gabe advised. Sam nodded in agreement. "C'mon" Sam said, "we need to study for exams." Gabe groaned, "can't we just cuddle on the couch?" "No" Sam answered," you need to pass the exams." Gabe moaned, "fiiiinnnneeee" Sammy chuckled and they went downstairs to the kitchen to study.
~~

Destiel are gonna go out and try to have some fun and Sabriel are going to study and try to do something else.

Hey guys! So, um, wow! It's been way too long since I updated. For that, I apologize. So, announcement! 1. I am working on a new Destiel/Sabriel fanfic called: visions so you can go read that if you want to. 2. This story is coming close to the end. Exams are coming up for them and so the story is coming closer to the end. 3. This story is coming close to the end but I am making a sequel! I know that was a lot but that's all for this note

Carry on wayward sons and daughters
Kaya💙