minnie?

Matty's feet paced through the halls of the hospital. Matty did something bad, something he said he'd never do again. it's been about two weeks since she had recently woke up from her coma, and he didn't want to bring this on her, he just felt he had to. He went past the ladies at the desk that he'd become accustomed to, and to room 102. When he got there her bed was made up. Almost like she hadn't been there at all, and that's impossible, because matty was just in here a week ago, filling her in on his life. How he was kind of talking to his mom again, how he visited that little house near the lake that she showed him. Now, now she wasn't there and he was confused

"Nurse, nurse? What happened to the girl that was in here?" he asked already out of breath

"Girl?"

She had to be kidding. She was kidding right?

"Morgan Gates, she was in here on Friday. What happened to her?"

"Oh, she was released this morning."

That was enough for matty to leave the dreadful place, and speed back to lilly lane. He parked in his driveway and ran down to Morgan's. Why wouldn't she call him? Call him, and let him know she was home? One knock, two knocks three. Four knocks, five knocks six. In mid knock, her beautiful figure came into view and even with the minor burn marks etched up her arm and legs, she still took his breath away.

"Minnie, why didn't you tell me you were home?"

"Minnie? I'm Morgan." she said looking him up and down

He laughed. "Oh, so you don't like Minnie anymore?"

"Listen, Mitchell."

Matty's brows met, confusion smeared on his face. "It's Matty, who the fuck is Mitchell?"

"Matty, that's right. You did tell me that on Thursday. Listen, it was nice to have a friend while I was in the hospital but I have to go."

"Wait, wait." he was still lost "Are you playing? This is a game right, you're just jokin'?"

Morgan sat there with a slight pity look on her face, and Matty took step after step back until he was on the sidewalk. He looked over his shoulder once more at the now closed door, then back at his feet. It was the lines, it's the lines that I did last night. They're getting to you Matty, and you're probably actually passed out in Dan's bed. Yea, that's it. That's it. So he made his way to his house, locking the door behind him and laid on the couch passing out as soon as his head hit the pillow. 

++++++

did any one see that bomb ass pic calum posted with a FUCKING SUIT ON BECAUSE I'M STILL SHOOK !!! LIKE!!! THAT'S MY LITTLE MILKSHAKE Y'ALL!! 

...anyways. thought i'd throw a little curve ball in here since i haven't posted in a trillion money wasted million years. idk what the hell i'm talking about - i hope y'all dig this because i do.  

loooove ya - oh, and check out my youtube channel the link is on my profile

xx