The beauty of Self-Defense.

Stacey smiled sinisterly and sneered, "Hey, listen, bitch, I told you not to mess with me."

I mean, even though her friend's got a knife up againist me, I am still going to say my mind.

I retorted, "I thought I said I wasn't scared of you. And I'm not. Having a knife on someone isn't exactly fair. It's called cheating slut."

She sneered and alll her friends rolled her eyes. I made my move. I grabbed the knife and twisted the knife out of the girl's hand and kicked her in the gut. She fell and another girl came at me. I punched her, and she dropped down. Stacey ran at me and I slapped her. She grabbbed her cheek as she fell. I laughed and said, "Don't shit with me. You have a knife on me, and I still beat your ass. Like a boss."

I laughed and I realized I was bleeding. Shit. Not good. I slipped the knife into my backpack, and I made my way out of the locker room. Thank god for the black hoodie or it would've shown. Jake was waiting and I said, "Direct me to the nurse's office, please."

He said, "Why? Are you sick?"

I shrugged and said, "I was nearly stabbed by a cheerleader. I took the knife when she wasn't looking, bbut it was already on my stomach. She kind of dug it in. I kicked her in the gut, punched another girl in the face, and slapped Stacey. She was behind it and she had girls doing her work. I still beat their asses." I smirked.

He frowned, "Dan, are you ok?"

I shrugged. The pain had subsided to a dull, throbbing. "I've been better. I just need to wrap it up. I also need to drop off this knife at the principal's office. So lead me to the nurse's."

He nodded and grabbed my hand. He brought me to a room that smelled like a hospital. Oh, great. He dragged me in and said, "She's bleeding, and she needs some bandages."

The nurse said, "How'd that happen?"

I said, "Long story. I just need it so I can go to the principal's office. Make it quick, please."

Then the announcements came on, "Danielle Young, to the principal's office. Immeaditley."

The Nurse started wrapping up my wound. When I had lifted my shirt, the nurse and Jake had gasped. I shurgged and she said, "Well, you're all done/ Now get to the office." I sighed and nodded and Jake brought me to the office. The cheerleaders were in the office, smirking. I went to the lady and said, "I'm Danielle Young."

THe lady frowned and said, "Head in there with those girls."

I nodded and went into the office. The principal stared at me sternly and said, "These three girls claim that you attacked them without provaction."

I said, "Sir, with all due respect, I didn't attack them. I merely defended myself. What are you supposed to do when three girls pin you againist a locker and press a knife into your side. I've already had problems with Stacey today, and I have witnesses. I have a knife wound, a knife, and the girls' fingerprints to prove it."

He stroked his chin and said, "Who are your witnesses?"

I said, "Well, some are students, so you may not believe that, but I have a teacher and a note to prove it. And when you see that I'm right, I'd like to press charges on them for assault."

He said, "Girls, is this true? If you deny it then, you'll just be in bigger trouble later."

They all nodded and I smirked and lifted up my shirt, "This is what she did to me. I merely kicked one in the gut,l punched one in the face, and slapped one. All self-defense and I didn't do anything un-nessescary. Oh, and they had a knife againist me, and it was three againist one. I know all that because I had to fight againist my dad, if you were wondering, Stacey. Sir, may I go now?"