Sleepover:)

I went and sat beside Emily. She pointed excitidly to a sky blue dress. It was plain and it was strapless. It went down to my knees. The dress was perfect. I squealed, "Emily, this dress is gorgeous. It's so pretty. Have you picked out your dress yet?"

She nodded and pointed to another book. The bodice was sleek and smooth. The whole thing was thin, not like a Cinderella dress. It was modern and it was gorgeous. I loved it. I said, "Em, this is gorgeous. I am goiing to go finish dinner." She nodded.

I smiled and went into the kitchen. I started boiling the water and I pulled out five boxes of noodles. I leaned againist the counter and sighed. God, Jake was such an amazing guy. He's so nice. He's really over Bella and I am glad I did that, Oh so much. He would still be begging for her, I bet. I don't see why he liked her so much. She was in a depression over her boyfriend. I mean I may if Jake like died, but that's because of the imprint. If not, I probably wouldn't need therapy. She's pale and bland and doesn't have much of a personality.

The door rang. I said, "Em! I got it!"

I skipped to the door and opened it. There stood Bella Swan. I plastered a fake smile on my face and said, "Hi, Bella. Uhm. Why are you here?"

She said timidly, "I'm here to see Jake."

I growled on the inside. I said, "Oh, sorry, Bella. He's out with pack stuff but they should be back in ten minutes."

She smiled and said, "Oh all right. I guess I'll just wait."

I nodded and said, "Of course."

I called, "Emily, can I talk to you in the kitchen, please?"

I went to the kitchen and put the spaghetti in. EMily walked and said, "Yes?"]

I said, "Em, Bella's here to talk to Jake."

Emily said, "Oh well, he's going to be back right."

I said, "Yes."

She smiled cheerfully and said, "Then she can wait."

I facepalmed myself. Fine. I don't want her to but FINE. Stupid leech-loving paleface.

I said, "Sure." I went back to my cooking as Emmily went to entertain Bella. I stirred the spaghettin and then got the drainer out. I poured the spaghetti in but the boing hot water scaled my hand.

I exclaimed, "Ow! Oh shit. That HURT!"

Emily ran in with Bella at her feet. She asked, 'Dan, what happened?"

I said, 'Stupid water. It burned me. It's ok. I'm fine."

I put my hand under the cool water as Em went to find some bandages. Bella stood there awkardly and said, "I can help cook."

I spit out, trying to ignore the pain, "It's fine. I got it."

A surge of heat rushed through my hand. Ow! GOd DAMMIT.! OW!!!!

I kept my face a mask as Emily came in with the bandages. She put some Neosporin on it and boy, did it sting. She wrapped the bandages around my hand and ruffled my hair. She said, "I'll be looking at cakes if you need me, squirt." I rolled my eyes and I poured the hot noodles into the crockpot. I took a gigantic spoon and mixed it all together. Then I heard the screen door slam and I heard everyone come in. The pack was here. They were talking and laughing but then they all froze. I guess they saw Bella. I kept stirring it together and then I felt a pair of warm arms wrap themselves around my waist.

I looked down and I saw Jake's arms around me. I turned and saw Jake looking at me seriously. He said, "Why the Hell is Bella here?"

I said, "She came and wanted to see you and I said you weren't here and she invited herself into wait."