The Pain

I was sleeping when someone banged on my door. I moaned, "Who is it and what do you want?"

Jacob said, "Jacob. And I want you."

I checked my watch. 5:50. Dang, the bonfire started at six fifteen. I yelled, "I don't have time for your shit right now."

I grabbed a towel and I ran out of my room. I bumped into Jacob as I ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and turned on the shower. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the warm spray.

I shaved quickly and I shampooed my hair and conditioned it. Then I washed my body. I shut off the water and then l got out of the shower. I wrapped my towel around my body. I opened the door and Jacob was leaning against it. He fell onto me and my towel slipped. I screeched, "Close your eyes!"

He obeyed and I grabbed my towel and fled to my room. I grabbed a bra and underwear and put them on. Then I grabbed a pair of jeans and a white v-neck and my leather jacket. I out some gel in my hair and my sunglasses.

I put on my black converse and I climbed out of my house and down the tree. I started running to the meeting place when a wolf came up to me. Embry. I closed my eyes and he said, "You can open them now."

I opened them and I saw his grinning face staring at me. He said, "Meeting was cancelled. It's about to rain."

As if on cue, rain started drizzling down. I said, "Do you wanna go for a swim?"

He nodded. I walked back to my tree and I climbed back up it. I ducked into my room and grabbed my bikini. I went into my closet. I changed quickly and pulled my shirt back over my head. I grabbed my flip flops and I stepped out of my closet. Jacob was laying on my bed, waiting. He said, "Can we go on a walk?"

"No."

He sighed and asked, "Why not?"

I said, "I have a date. Sorry."

He started shaking and he snarled, "With who?"

"Bella Swan."

Then I started laughing hysterically. I said, "See ya Jake."

I climbed out the window and down the tree. Embry was waiting and I said, "Let's go."

We started walking to the cliffs and he grabbed my hand and held it in his. I blushed a little and he said, "Is this okay?"

I smiled and modded. He grinned and we neared the cliffs. I said, "We jumping?"

He nodded. I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my shirt. I smiled at Embry. He grinned and stepped closer. He looked into my eyes and said, "Danni, I still love you."

I smiled and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I smiled again as I pressed my lips to his. His warmth surrounded me as he pulled me closer with arms. I ran my hands through his hair as we kissed until a loud clearing of the throat disrupted us. I backed away from Embry. It was Jacob. He was shaking violently and I ran towards him and put my hands on his chest.

I whispered, "Calm down."

He obeyed and said, "What the hell was that?"

I said, "It was a kiss."

He snarled, "Why are you kissing someone else?"

A tear leaked down my cheek. I said, "Because my imprint would rather kiss a pale leech lover."

Then I ran and jumped off the cliff. The fall was exhilarating and it lifted my spirits. As I sunk into the dark water, bubbles came out of the water. I swam up and took a deep breath. I wasn't alone. Jacob was swimming beside me. He said, "Danni, I need one more chance. Please. I'll do anything. Please. I beg you."

"Jacob, I found someone I'd like to be with. Someone who's not lusting after some freak. Someone who appreciates me. I'm sorry. I can't. "

A tear leaked down his cheek. He said, "Well, I really fucked this up, didn't I?"

I nodded sadly. Then I swam to the beach. Or tried. As I was swimming, I was sucked under. I fought for breath but soon my vision was filled with black spots. The last thing I saw was Jacob's face.