Chapter

I grinned evilly and I jumped on him. He groaned and I screamed in his ear, "Of you don'y get up,, I'm just going to scream louder."

He jumped up and I grinned. I grabbed his hand and Paul's hand. I grinned and I said, "Paul, carry me. " He nodded and scooped me up. He grinned, "I could get used to this." His arms tightened around me. I rolled my eyes and said, "Yeah, I'm sure Jake would just love that." He wiggled his eyesbrows and he said, "Maybe, I don't care aobut Mr. Black."

I said, "MAybe I do."

He frowned, "Danni, I've been trying to hide this from the pack ever since I met you, but I can't resist anymore. Danni, I am pretty sure I imprinted."

I frowned. Oh GOD no. I don't want our friendships to be ruined. I love Jacob.

He grinned and said, "I was just kidding."

I started pounding on his back and shouted, "I'M TELLING EMBRY ABOUT YOU KNOW WHAT.''

I screamed, "EMBRY! yOU HAVE A MUSTACHE ON YOUR FACE IN SHARPIE."

Paul growled, "You did not."

I said, "Oh yes I did."

I jumped off his back and pushed him down. I ran towardws Jake's house with embry on my heels. Paul was right behind me as I ran. I pushed myself and I thanked God that I was on the Cross Country team and Track Team. I ran up Billy's porch steps and I burst into the house. EMbry came in later, then Paul. I screamed, "PAUL IS GOING TO KILL ME!"

They all stared at me and Paul glared at me. I crouched behind Quil's chair and Paul stalked over to me. I slowly backed away as he stalked forward like a predator. I was backed up againist the wall as he came closer. I shrunk down and when he came closer, I shot through his legs and tried to crawl away.

He grabbed my ankle and dragged me back. I grabbed Jared's ankle and Paul kept pulling me. I begged, "Jared, save me. Please. He's going to kill me. Like tickle me to death wise. Please."

He grabbed my hand and starting pulling. It was a game of tug'n'war. they streched me out. I started inching over to Jared's side, when quil joined Paul's side. I screamed, "TRAITOR! IF I SURVIVE BEING TICKLED, I'LL KILL YOU, QUIL!"

Embry joined on Jared's side. So did Sam. Then Collin. But Brady went over to Paul's side. Sam gave a final tug and Paul let go and I went flying into the other wall. I gave an oof! I sank down to the floor and I said, "Ow!" I stood up and I stalked over to Quil. You could tell he was terrified by the look on his face. I grabbed him by his shirt. I snarled, "If you ever help Paul try and get me again, I swear you won't be able to walk for days, again."

He cocked his head and inquired, "Again?"

I kneed him in the groin and he fell to the floor. I said, "Again." I smiled innocently.

Then I snarled, "Brady, you have five seconds to run." Quil groaned and Brady bolted.

I said, "One, Two, Ten."

I sprinted after him and everyone laughed except Quil. As I ran, I screamed, "I am right behind you." He turned around and he saw me and tripped. I giggled and surged forward and I pinned him down. He struggled for a while and I just smiled at him. The pack came out and simutaneously the burst into laughter.