Turn of events

Phil's point of view:

Our lips stayed in contact,like neither one of us knew what to do. We stayed still, ok this is very awkward. Not they way I thought kissing Dan would be like. I mean not that I imagined it...

We both leaned away from each other, cheeks flushed with awkwardness.
We avoided our eyes meeting. No one was talking or making a single movement. Suddenly Dan burst out laughing, I just turned to him with a questioning glance.

"Only we could kiss each other and make it as awkward as possible" he said laughing harder than before.

I myself started laughing, I mean of course it was us. We both do things that often humiliate us.

The kiss felt natural, and it wasn't like we were uncomfortable cause we kissed each other it was how we kissed that made it weird.

"I guess first kisses are the most awkward" I said chuckling.

"Yup, I just realized most people would want to know why they kissed each other. So I'll just say it. Phil I like you in that way and I want you to give me a chance." Dan said with a serious tone.

This shocked me, Dan liked me I had not seen any signs of it. I mean he's probably good at hiding his feelings, but he did hug me a lot, I don't see him hugging his other friends much.

"Phil...." Dan said with insecurity.

Right! I have to give him an answer.

"Yes Dan, I'll like to give us a chance. But if we don't work out, please don't leave me" I said with my own insecurity.

" I don't think I can ever leave you, Phil." He said with sincerity and reached out to hold my hand. I sight contently, I'm not going to lose him.
We turned to see the movie only to see that the movie was already showing the credits.

"Wow ok that went so fast" Dan said looking a bit shocked that al we did was talk through the whole movie.

"Should we put the second movie, I mean all we're going to do is talk again" I said.
"That's true, I have a few things in mind of what we'll do" Dan said with a mischievous smirk.

"Like what?" I said curiously.

He then put the second movie and walked back to the empty spot next to mine. I looked at him with another curious glance, but he returned it with pining me down. I was shocked, what is he doing?
Then my question was answered
He was tickling me.
"Daniel stop" I said in between laughs, I'm extremely ticklish and i just hate that I am.
"Ok I will. If..." He said taking a pause to feed my suspicion.
"If...?" I asked
"If... we kiss again but we won't make it as awkward as the first." He said looking at my lips.
"Ok..deal" I said, I mean we have to test if it'll work.
He leaned down, I just closed my eyes waiting for the contact.
Until I felt his lips, I leaned a bit up so out lips were closer, the tingles went from my lips to my head and my back. I moved a bit, hoping I don't make it awkward like last time. This seemed to awaken him so he moved as well. With this we started to make out, no awkwardness, it just felt natural.

Wow. I was kissing Dan. It was purge night. We are watching Harry Potter. This night was a certain turn of events.

"DAN!PHIL?" I heard Mrs. Howell scream.
Dan then jumped off of me, ready to start explaining, but then seeing that his mom wasn't there. He then turned to me and looked up stairs.
"MOM?" He screamed back.
"COME UPSTAIRS NOW! ITS AN EMERGENCY! BRING PHIL UP HERE TOO!"she said fear clear in her voice.

We looked at each other, she seemed pretty serious. Both of us rushed upstairs fearing that something was wrong.
We eventually found her and looked at her skeptically.
She was crying out of fear.
"Mom, what's wrong?" Dan said waking over to her and giving her a hug.
She leaned into Dan, and put her face into his chest.
"Dear, it seems someone betrayed us." She said with fear and hate.
"What do you mean?" Dan said worried.
"The alarm just went off, someone is attacking us. Someone let them in without our consent." She said.

What are we going to do now? They are going to kill us.