Ch 5 Honest Unleased

So the person that was Atticus' friend was actually a duel spirit by the name of Honest. Then everyone ran but Jaden held back Honest and keeping everyone safe. But then Honest got angry and destroyed the abandoned dorm as everyone had gotten out. Honest was angry as Yubel was when she first heard the news that Jaden was going to have a child. Jaden then said "Honest your master isn't gone his has been taken by the shadows and it is up to me to free him from this darkness. What I ask of you maybe to much but could you find it in your heart to help me find your master and bring him home."

Honest said "Jaden, you understand that the light will prevail and darkness will fall." Then a big ball of dark energy came down from the sky and was about to hit Jaden when Honest pushed him out of the way and he took the hit. Then Honest said that he was going to fight with Jaden then he disappeared. Then from out of the darkness Trueman appeared. He then said "darkness will prevail and light expire. The future has already been written." Jaden said "no the light will win as the darkness from what has you doing this was be destroyed."

Trueman said "you are a difficult person so maybe I go after your friends first then take you down." Then Jaden's eyes became teal and orange. Jaden said "never will I let you hurt my friends or my child." Trueman said "oh, I see, you have a gift and now you waste it defeanding the people that will cast you aside and let you rot forever." Alexis said "don't listen to him we know that Yubel is inside you but you must fight if the world is in danger again I know that you will win because, your my hero."

Jaden said "I will fight and win till the very end when I defeat your master." Trueman laughed and said "if you truly wanted to save all your friends then try to they will fall into darkness and last light within all of them then you will die. For you see that the darkness will devour everything and will conquer the world and make everyone in the darkness a better world were there is no war, no crime, only peace." Jaden said "that world is a fake world and I will duel till the end." Trueman said "fine then your funeral."

Trueman and Jaden started their duel disks and said "duel." Trueman draws "Future Fusion" and subsequently activates it to send "Des Volstgalph", "Rare Metal Dragon", "Spear Dragon", "Spirit Ryu" and "Infernal Dragon" from his Deck to the Graveyard and Fusion Summon "Five-Headed Dragon" during his second Standby Phase after the activation of "Future Fusion". Trueman then activates "Dragon's Mirror" to remove from play the five Dragon-type monsters in his Graveyard and Fusion Summon "Five-Headed Dragon" (5000/5000) in Attack Position. He then Sets a card.

Jaden draws "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" and subsequently Normal Summons it (900/300) in Attack Position. "Grand Mole" attacks "Five-Headed Dragon" with Jaden intending to return both monsters to their respective owner's hands without applying damage calculation, but Trueman activates his face-down "Skill Drain" by paying 1000 Life Points (Trueman 4000 → 3000). Now all face-up monsters on the field will have their effects negated while "Skill Drain" is face-up. Jaden activates "Battle x 2" to double the ATK of "Grand Mole" as its original ATK is less than half of "Five-Headed Dragon's" ATK ("Grand Mole": 900 → 1800/300). "Five-Headed Dragon" then destroys "Grand Mole" (Jaden 4000 → 800). Jaden Sets a card.

Trueman draws. "Five-Headed Dragon" attacks directly, but Jaden activates his face-down "Negate Attack" to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase. Trueman Sets a card ("The Dragon's Bead").

Jaden draws "Convert Contact". Jaden's hand contains "Space Gift", "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix", and "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin". Jaden then activates "Convert Contact" to send "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin" and "Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab" from his hand and Deck to the Graveyard and draw two cards. Jaden then Normal Summons "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix" (1200/800) in Defense Position.

Jaden then Aativates "Cocoon Party" to Special Summon a "Chrysalis" monster for every "Neo-Spacian" in his Graveyard with a different name. There are three, so Jaden Special Summons "Chrysalis Pantail" (800/300), "Chrysalis Chicky" (600/400) and "Chrysalis Pinny" (100/700) in Defense Position. Jaden then activates "Contact" to send his three "Chrysalis" monsters to the Graveyard and Special Summon "Neo-Spacian Dark Panther" (1000/500), "Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird" (800/600) and "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss" (300/900) in Defense Position.

Jaden then activates "Space Gift" to draw a card for every differently named Neo-Spacian he controls. There are three, so Jaden draws three cards ("NEX", "Gallis the Star Beast", and "O - Oversoul"). Jaden then activates the effect of "Gallis the Star Beast" to show it to Trueman and send the top card of his Deck to the Graveyard ("Elemental Hero Neos"). Since the sent card was a monster, "Gallis the Star Beast" is Special Summoned (800/800) in Defense Position and Trueman takes damage equal to the sent monster's Level times 100. "Neos" was Level 7 (Trueman 3000 → 2300).

Trueman draws. During his Standby Phase, "Future Fusion" Fusion Summons Trueman's second "Five-Headed Dragon" (5000/5000) in Attack Position. Trueman then activates "Thousand Punisher" to Tribute one "Five-Headed Dragon" and make the ATK of the second copy 1000 ("Five-Headed Dragon": 5000 → 1000/5000) in order to allow it to attack once for every multiple of 1000 ATK that "Five-Headed Dragon" had. "Five-Headed Dragon" had 5000 ATK, so "Five-Headed Dragon" gets to attack five times. Since the "Five-Headed Dragon" Fusion Summoned via "Future Fusion" was removed from the field, "Future Fusion" is destroyed.

"Five-Headed Dragon" attacks and destroys "Dark Panther", "Air Hummingbird", "Glow Moss", "Burstinatrix", and "Gallis". Trueman Sets a card ("Dragon's Rage"). On Trueman's End Phase, the effect of "Thousand Punisher" expires ("Five-Headed Dragon": 1000 → 5000/5000). Trueman intends to activate "Dragon's Rage" on his next turn to grant "Five-Headed Dragon" the ability to inflict piercing damage and win the Duel.

Jaden draws "Honest". He then activates "O - Oversoul" to Special Summon "Elemental Hero Neos" from his Graveyard (2500/2000) in Attack Position. "Neos" then attacks "Five-Headed Dragon". Jaden then sends "Honest" from his hand to the Graveyard in order to increase the ATK of "Neos" by the ATK of "Five-Headed Dragon" until the End Phase ("Neos": 2500 → 7500/2000). "Neos" then destroys "Five-Headed Dragon" (Trueman 2300 → 0).

Then Trueman disappeared saying that this was only the beginning that they would come back when the time was right. Jaden then was glad that he won but then he turn to face his friends. They then knew that Jaden was not avoiding them because he was trying to save the world again. But then they all said that they would help in any way shape or form. Then Alexis ran up to Jaden and hugged him and they then decided to go to bed but the darkness was still looming but would it strike in another place or person. Jaden then decided to rest and keep his distance from his friends for he didn't want then to get hurt for this was his fight.