Ch 12 Axel's Worst Nightmare

Trueman laughed at Axel and he knew that this was going to be fun. Axel said "what have you done to all the people in the city?" Trueman said "duel me and you will find out." Axel started the camera that he had on his duel disk and both of them said "duel." Axel said "my turn, I draw. I summon Volcanic Slicer to the field in attack mode. (1800atk) I active Volcanic Slicer's effect which by not attacking this turn my Slicer deals you 500 points of damage. (Trueman's LP 3500) I end my turn with a face down."

Trueman said "my turn, I draw. I summon Dark Archetype to the field in attack mode. (1400atk) I now attack with my monster. (Trueman's LP 3100) Now Dark Archetype's effect goes off allowing me to summon a monster from by deck by sending Volcanic Blaster to summon Dark Psycho Eye to the field in attack mode. (400atk)" Axel said "I play my trap Buster Trap which destroys your newly summoned monster." Then the monster that Trueman glowed and then Axel's sight went dark. He then heard a voice and it sounded familiar. Then Axel's father appeared and Axel was confused. 

Axel thought that he was dueling Trueman but he couldn't remember that and he was dueling him and he believed that he was dueling his father. Then Trueman had changed into his father and said due to the effect of Dark Psycho Eye I can take control of one of your monsters till the end of the turn. I now use Volcanic Slicer to deal you 500 points of damage. (Axel's LP 3500) I end my turn with a face down and now Volcanic Slicer returns to your field."

Axel said "dad how are you here?" Trueman said "I'm always with you and now we are dueling so get ready because I am not holding back." Axel said "my turn, I draw. I have my Slicer attack you directly." Trueman said "I play my face down Firewall which by removing from play a Pyro type monster in my graveyard I can negate your attack. So I remove from play Volcanic Baster to negate your attack." Axel said "I end my turn." Trueman said "my turn, I draw. I pay 500 life points to keep Firewall on the field." (Trueman's LP 2600)

Axel said "dad what happened?" Trueman said "you don't remember it was you who saved me from the fire and not your mother. You chose me and I am grateful to you for that but we are running out of time. Remember all that I taught you and your training will give you sight and see that the new world will be a better one." Axel began to remember that night that they had crashed the car and the car was on fire and Axel had to chose between saving his mother or his father. Axel started to remember everything and he was not liking this trip down memory lane at all.

Trueman said "I play the continuous spell Flame Wall which protects my life points from being burned by effect damage. I now play Volcanic Wall which each turn I can send the top three card to my graveyard and for each pyro type monster sent to the graveyard you take 500 points of damage." So he sent the top three card from his deck and sent it to the graveyard and two of them were pyro type monsters. (Axel's LP 2500) Trueman said "I end my turn." 

Axel said "my turn, I draw. I play Blaze Accelerator then I send my Blaze Accelerator to play Tri-Blaze Accelerator. I send Tri-Blaze Accelerator to the grave to summon Volcanic Doomfire to the field in attack mode. (3000atk) Now both my monsters attack you directly." Trueman said "I use Firewall by removing from play my two pyro type monsters from my grave I take no damage and your attacks can't hit." Axel said "I play two face downs and end my turn. Why are we doing this dad?" Trueman said "we are doing this because of your mother. You remember that night you saved me but not your mother."

Axel remembered that night and he was scared. Trueman said "on with the duel. My turn, I draw. I pay 500 life points to keep Firewall on the field. (Trueman's LP 2100) I tribute your Volcanic Slicer to summon to your side of the field Volcanic Queen to the field in attack mode." (2500atk) Axel looked at this new monster and could see that the flame atop it looked like his mother and he was yelling mom to the monster. The flames engulfed her and Axel was losing it. Trueman said "I play The Unchosen One which allow you to pick which monster is destroyed."

Axel then got back his mind a little and said "I will keep Doomfire." Trueman said "you always did chose me so watch as mother is destroyed. Now the last effect of The Unchosen One allows me to summon the monster that you destroyed to my side of the field. I now use Volcanic Wall to send the top three cards from my deck to the graveyard. It looks like I sent two monsters to the grave so you take damage now. (Axel's LP 1500) I now use Volcanic Queen's effect by sending Flame Wall to the graveyard I can deal you 1000 points of damage. (Axel's LP 500) I play one card face down and now Volcanic Queen's effect inflict 1000 points of damage to me because I didn't tribute a monster this turn. (Trueman's LP 1100) That will end my turn."

Axel said "my turn, I draw. I play Big Volcano which by sending my Volcanic Scattershot to the grave it allows to summon two monster from your grave so Volcanic Hammer and Volcanic Rat in defense mode. (1500def) (500def) Also because Volcanic Scattershot was sent to the graveyard you take 500 points of damage.(Trueman's LP 600) Now Volcanic Doomfire attack Volcanic Queen end this duel."

Trueman said "I play my face down Volcanic Curse which allows my monster to gain 500 attack for each pyro type monsters in each of our graves." (3500atk) Doomfires attack got blocked and was then destroyed. (Axel's LP 0) Axel's body was taken and Trueman destroyed his duel disk and now he had another victim. Meanwhile Jaden was calling Axel but couldn't get him to pick up. Then clones of Trueman appeared looking like Axel and Jaden knew what had happened to him. One of the Axels said "the darkness is coming it will spread to every corner of the land.