Chapter 2: Lunch Shenanigans

The now new 'name' hard to change in my head, until a rush of shock and excited flooded over me. "But why are you here? And your tattoos their gone?!?" I spoke softly so no one else would hear us. "Not here, we can't talk about this here. Are you free later tonight? I wanna bring you on a proper date and talk about everything." His prominent dimple making my heart melt. "Yeah, I don't have any plans." I looked up at him seeing a surprised face as he grabbed my phone out of the pocket on my hip . He pushed the home button on my galaxy to unlock it, only making an annoyed sound as he turned it so I could unlock it using my thumb print. He tapped a few things and then returned the device back to my hip . He put his right hand beside my head at the locker and leaned in as if he was going to kiss me until he grabbed for his phone out of his back pocket. "You've got my number, and I've got yours. Text me when you're out of practice and I'll pick you up." I was honestly so embarrassed, but I was a senior and didn't even have a car. Sometimes I was fine with it while other times it was super frustrating not being able to go here or there unless I walked, bummed a ride or went with my mom. Mom.. I had to tell her of the "new boy," surely she would be alright letting me go on a date with this boy. I pushed aside my thoughts as I was interupted by the sight of green eyes sparkling in the dark lighting. "Not a word," he said low reminding me about the new situation.

We walked towards the office to grab my things, getting there right as the bell rung. "What class do we have now Kylie?" Harry questioned while chuckling. "Lunch thankfully, because I am hungry not sure about you." As seniors, it was allowed that you could leave for lunch no questions asked, no papers to sign out, nothing. I informed Harry upon this rule, with that being said, we walked out of the building. I followed Harry as we walked into the parking lot until we reached a shiny, black range rover. My heart melted once more, because that was undoubtedly my dream car. He walked to the passenger side opening my door for me, making me smile. I slide into the car admiring everything about it, and of all that I had just been informed of. With the push of a button the car begin to hum and Harry backed out leaving the parking lot to find some food. "What would you like to eat love?" My heart raced as the name slid from his lips. "I'm down for whatever." "Well, how about some fast food for now and we can talk in the car so no one catches on." Reality began to soak in, I was sitting right beside THE Harry Styles, not only just sitting beside him but in his car as well. I had dreamed of meeting him, and here he was, just a normal, laid back guy. Living in this boring small town there wasn't many options for food, so we decided on Sonic. I grabbed my purse scrambling through my things to get my wallet out to pay. I glanced at Harry and he began to laugh at me. "What is so funny?!" "You being so frantic just to find some money, you do realize that I'm going to pay don't you?" "You don't need to do that, really let me just make sure I've got enough here." He placed his hand on top of my moving ones to stop them. "Kylie, really, just let me pay." I let out a frustrated sigh, clearly the sound of letting him win and he chuckled again. I looked at the menu briefly and then told Harry what I wanted. After deciding what he wanted he pushed the big red button and hollered his order to the server.
After about a five minute wait we finally received our food. It didn't take Harry long to back up and head back to the school, given that we only had a 30 minute lunch break we had to get back pretty quickly. The sonic ordeal only lasted about 10 minutes leaving us about 15 minutes of free time after returning to the school. Harry somehow found a decent parking spot  making our walk to the school even shorter than before. He turned the car off and hopped out, as he did he leaned his seat all the way back. He then opened the door behind his and crawled in plopping his feet around the drivers seat. I turned to look at him as I laughed. "Come sit back here with me, we've got a bit of time to chat while we eat." Following his words I got out and sat by him with the greasy bag of food in hand.

I glanced over and took a deep breath as I took in my surroundings, especially of the lovely boy sitting right beside me

I glanced over and took a deep breath as I took in my surroundings, especially of the lovely boy sitting right beside me. Little did he know that he was making me already fall for him, in all honesty I didn't care that he was Harry Styles, I cared that he was a genuine, real, sweet and caring man. My deep thoughts were soon interupted by that sweet boy. I got his food from the bag and handed it to him. "So, Harry, what made you want to come to this fabulous town?" I said very sarcastically. "You" He answered back, my face instantly looked confused. "I don't understand." "I came here because of you." "But you don't know even know me." He sighed, "I've done my research," he let out a big dimplely grin. "I can't even remember how exactly I came across you, I think you had commented on a post of mine on one of my social media pages" "But you get millions of likes and comments on the daily." "Your comment was different though, it wasn't about how you thought I was so hot or drama nonsense, it meant somethin to me so I clicked on your profile and thankfully you didn't have it private. I looked you up on other social media trying to find anything about you I could but I couldn't find much so I had some of my people help me find you. They thought it would be a great idea to actually get away for a bit and get a break. The paps wouldn't know to follow me here, and there especially wouldn't be paps at the airport. So here I am, sitting in my car eating a burger and beside the beautiful girl I came looking for. And it honestly couldn't have been any greater, as I walked in the front doors of the school there you were sitting there so innocently, like you were just waiting for me." My face probably looked so lost, my jaw was probably on the floor and my heart felt like it was gonna come out of my chest. I couldn't help to smile stupidly knowing that the famous Harry Styles wanted me, and came all this way for me. I looked at the time as I threw my trash into the bag. "Well it seems that it is time to return to school." I grabbed my things only to be stopped before exiting the car. "Don't forget.. it's Mark at school, not Harry." "Yes Mr. Smith.. I got it." And I winked. We walked back into the building throwing the trash into the bin on the way in. (((that rhymed lol))) As we walked down the crowded hallway Harry placed his hand protectively around me to avoid anyone who could possibly run into me. Once we got into the class, he sat right next to me. I was constantly getting confused looks from my friends until one of them motioned for me to come chat. "Oh my gosh Kylie, who is that?!" I chuckled quietly to myself knowing the truth. "Oh, that's the new guy, Mark.. Mark Smith." My friend and I exchanged a few more words until I returned to my seat. The class soon ended and then it was time for athletics, which was at the middle school. Harry drove me over to that school and once we got there he followed me in leaving another confused look on my face. He surprised me when he quickly disappeared to find to the coach. Although Harry wasn't going to be doing a sport he still wanted to workout and what not, so apparently that's what he talked to the coach about. Since it was the first day of school we didn't do anything, so Harry and I quickly left, heading to my house.

Sorry this chapter is so crazy long.. but there was some important details that I didn't really want to spread out so I just tried to kind of pile it all in here. Anyways...
Questions or comments, you know what to do.
Hope you're enjoying!!
9.6.16