Chapter 5: Fairytale Love

The old road curved and went on for what seemed like forever. Bundles and bundles of lights began to beam off the building into our eyes. The building was huge and beautiful, it didn't take me long to realize it was the old castle that had been shut down years ago.

My heart skipped a couple of beats at the sight of my beautiful surroundings

My heart skipped a couple of beats at the sight of my beautiful surroundings. This night was already so perfect, and I was experiencing all of this with the man of my dreams. Harry parked the car and hopped out walking slowly with a casual swag to open my door for me. "We have arrived to our destination Miss," he said with his usual cheeky grin. I placed my hand in his as I stepped out  of the car, once I was out I locked arms with him. "Well Styles, not too shabby, beautiful actually." He just continued to grin while we walked into the castle. The interior was absolutely breathtaking, chandeliers hanging along with other ritzy items. We finally arrived to a room with a table sitting all by itself with a few candles on it. Harry moved my chair and motioned me to sit. The evening just could not have been any more perfect, with butlers and staff brining dish after dish and beverages galore. But I didn't care about all of that, I cared about the hours Harry and I spent talking about absolutely anything and everything, I was getting to know Harry for himself and not for the label that everyone put on him. He was such an amazing man despite what magazines and gossip sites said about him. After we were done eating we left the Castle and walked down a dimly lighted path to a tree that had lights strung among the branches, hanging alongside the lights was a tree swing. We both sat down with a decent amount of distance between us. I shivered as the breeze blew, "are you cold?" Harry asked with concern in his voice. "A bit, but I'm fine." Before I knew it, Harry tugged off his jacket and placed it around me, I smiled, "thank you Styles." "I'm pretty warm too, if you need more heat," he chuckled lightly while opening his arms indicating for me to cozy up to him. I scooted over a bit while laying my head on his shoulder; he placed his arm tightly around my side. His hand dangled there, so I placed my hand lightly into his while inspecting it and all of its elements. I turned to look at him, but  was surprised to see his green eyes already staring at me. We held our gaze for quite a few seconds until Harry began to lean towards me, his grip from my side being replaced with his hand on my face pulling me in for a deep kiss. My heart began to race, my first kiss and with Harry it was truly magical, but as heated as this was it might not be the only first with him. I was now practically laying on the swing with Harry laying on top of me still kissing me. I felt his pants tighten while on me, I just wasn't ready for this yet. I lightly hit his shoulders while he kissed my neck. "Is everything alright Kylie?" He looked concerned again, "yes everything is fine I just think we're moving a bit fast." "Yeah, just a bit I suppose, I just don't want to hurt you." "I'm fine, I'm just not ready yet." "I understand Love, we best be gettin you home anyways I think it's getting late." I nodded and we headed to the car. The car ride home was filled with more conversation about relationships and what not. Once we arrived to my house Harry got out and gave me another kiss, we then headed inside as he told my mom bye for the night and then headed out. I headed into my room to get out of this dress which had became slightly uncomfortable. Once I was cleaned up, I made my rounds telling my mom night. After I laid down in bed I picked up my phone and sent Harry a message.
K: 'Thank you for tonight I had a great time, I hope I didn't make you too miserable and maybe we can go on another sometime'
H: 'I had a great time, you looked stunning! You didn't make me miserable at all, we'll definitely do it again sometime. See you in the morning Love, sweet dreams Xx -H'
I sighed, while my stomach spun with butterflies. I was falling in love with Harry Styles after only one date. The biggest problem was that I was falling hard and falling fast, I didn't want him to hurt me and that's what usually seemed to happen when I fell like this. But at this point it was inevitable, I was falling for him.

Wow.. I'm so sorry it's been so long since an update, I've been sooooooo busy though. Anyways... I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter honestly.. and I'm not sure if I am gonna put much smut if any for a couple reasons.. but we shall see. Like the story or have questions, you know what to do! 😊