Chapter 7: Protection Connection

Harry's P.O.V
I couldn't believe how quickly I had fallen for Kylie. She was just so wonderful in every way imaginable, the way she was so innocent in everything, how caring she was towards everyone, her personality was amazing too. I was falling in love with her, every bit of her. I could only hope she felt the same way, although it had only been a day or so, it was great. I cared for her and only her and everything she did. I want to be her boyfriend more than anything else, but I feel like it's too soon. For now all I could do was show her how much I cared for her and be protective of her.

Kylie's P.O.V
Harry and I finally made it to school, only minor driving distractions came up while on our way. *wink wink* I loved the way Harry treated me, he made me feel like we were the only two around. He was so protective of me too, which was nice to have that sense of closeness too. I grabbed my few books that I needed for class and then we headed inside. The first class of the day was basically the only challenging one for senior year, algebra 3 so I didn't mind it much. The teacher seperated Harry and I so we could "talk to new people." I thought I was annoyed until I looked at Harry's expression, he was leaned way back into his chair giving me the gesture that his group members were chatter boxes. I chuckled to myself seeing his actions and how it bothered him so much to be seperated. After the bell rang for the next class Harry hopped up quickly rushing to my side to leave the room. Once we stepped into the crowded hallway you could see the worried expression on his face but he didn't say anything, he only followed very closely around me ensuring that I wasn't getting shoulder checked.

 Once we stepped into the crowded hallway you could see the worried expression on his face but he didn't say anything, he only followed very closely around me ensuring that I wasn't getting shoulder checked

It just seemed like a fantasy, being with him but I enjoyed every bit of it. Countless times people tried to get my attention to talk to them, clearly only wanting to talk to me because of my green eyed prince charming. Nearly all of the people that tried to talk to me had never made an effort to talk to me before. I simply just kept walking and ignored them while wrapping my arm around Harry's waist to hint that both of us were sort of taken, for each other obviously. The next class came along and Harry was finally able to sit next to me without troubles. We had tables instead of desks which was pretty nice. My chin rested on my left hand while my right laid still on my knee beneath the table. Moments later warm skin brushed my right hand, a bit startled I jumped slightly. His left hand then laid on my leg, a grin appeared lightly on my face. After about 5 minutes his hand moved to mine and he placed it lightly on top. I could feel my cheeks burn so I knew they were probably a red tint at this point. I cupped my hand so that i could hold his warm tanned hand in mine. We were able to get away with the simple hand hold all class period without getting caught.

 We were able to get away with the simple hand hold all class period without getting caught

I wanted to tell him...I was pretty sure I was already falling in love with him, but I didn't want it to seem too rushed.. then again we did just hold hands in class for quite sometime.

Hello. I am so horribly, terribly sorry that it has been so long since an update!! Don't hate me too much. I have just been so so busy! Since I'm a high school senior, we are always having to do something and run around to get things done and blah blah blah. So anyways hopefully this story isn't going too much downhill! Thanks for all the reads, they all are so greatly appreciated!! 💖💖💖