Chapter 10: Just Hold On

Harry's P.O.V
My heart broke instantly when Kylie's mom was telling me of her past. Before I did anything I had to earn Kylie's trust and let her know that I would be there for her. Her heart seemed that it wanted to be open but after being hurt it made things a little harder. All I wanted to do was snuggle her up and let her know everything would be alright. I knew things were moving quicker then planned, but I really was falling for her and wanted her to be my girlfriend. Getting her to trust me and know I wouldn't do the same to her is what I needed to prove.

Kylie's P.O.V
We drove for what seemed like forever until we finally reached a gated drive way with a long winding road. Harry rolled his window down to punch in some numbers into the keypad and the gate opened slowly allowing us to continue on the road. The landscape was absolutely breathtaking. Trees and flowers in prestine shape surrounded the land. We eventually pulled up to a house.. that looked more like a castle making me swallow nervously. It was so huge and so beautiful I couldn't believe my eyes. "Th-this is your house?!" I asked with my voice cracking. "Yes, well it's my house for here." WOW, I mouthed without a sound coming out. All Harry could do was chuckle. He parked the car and then he came to open my door as he took my hand Cinderella like. "After you my love," Harry said with a smile. The door itself was so gorgeous I couldn't even begin to imagine the inside. But as soon as he opened the beautiful door I gasped in awe. It had such a modern flare with a hint of classic style. I was so in love with his home it left me speechless. I was of course given a grand tour of everything although he didn't have many of his personal belongings the design and decor was enough to impress me. My favorite stop of the tour was Harry's room. So elegant and put together, not to mention the fabulous view from the balcony. I could have just sat out there the rest of the day with the warm sun shining on my face. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Harry spoke while wrapping his arms around my waist from behind leaving me with a big smile. "Yes, so so beautiful." I felt his moist lips touch my neck lightly giving me a chill down my spine. I turned slightly towards him placing my arm around his neck, " Now, now Mr. Styles... We best be continuing that tour!" I could sense slight frustration but it didn't last long. The tour was over once Harry led me into the living room and told me to take a seat while he finished up with his things.

I pulled out my cell and got on Twitter for a bit.
Trending: #1 #HarryStylesVacay
#2 #Wheresharry...
I clicked on the first trending hashtags and scrolled. With every finger slide my heart pounded slightly faster. Surely someone had figured out where he had gone by now. Thankfully I never found any comments or pictures revealing his location. *I sighed deeply to myself* I was soon interupted by Harry's voice in the distance, "why can't you understand that it's real! You sure as bloody hell better make room for her........ I have a feeling about this one...... No! She's different than all of them!!" I swallowed hard with a tear beginning to well in my eye. It just kept running in my head, all of them. I knew I was being petty about it but Harry just made it clear that I'm just another one of them girls to add to his all of them list. The tears began flooding in like a watergate opening. I stood up and headed for the door while dialing my best friend, but could only reach her voicemail. I could hear Harry's voice getting louder, "no man I've got to go." I had just slipped out the door as his hand caught mine, "Kylie?? Whe-oh my goodness.. what is wrong love?" He reached towards my eyes to wipe away the wetness. "I think I should just go Harry." "But why love what happened?" "Because damn it! I don't want be listed in your all of them notebook. I thought I would actually be different and you weren't like the others but clearly I was fooled." "How about we just head back in and chat for awhile? Does that sound alright?" I stood with my arms crossed and a frown upon my face. "Why in the hell do I continue doing this to myself?" I questioned mumbling under my breath in frustration.

*************************************
****Harry's album is supposed to come out soon! Bless!!
***Thanks for the reads!