Chapter 4: See You Then

"Where would you like to go for dinner?" Harry asked. "Anywhere is great for me." I smiled back. "Okay, I'll pick you up at 7:30?" "That would be great, I'll see you then." "Bye Love, I'll see you then." And off he went, the black range rover backing out and speeding down the road.
My mom ran into the room, "Oh my goodness Kylie, the first day of school and you've already got a boyfriend! Not to mention Harry freaking Styles is your boyfriend, not just some average joe, but the real Harry." I rolled my eyes, "yes, it's Harry Styles, but we're not dating. You know I've never dated anyone. I just met him today. Besides, he's a normal laid back guy, who just happens to be a really good singer and songwriter." She shrugged her shoulders and left the room, so I headed to my bedroom to get dressed. ***bzzz bzzz*** the device on my dresser going bezerk.
From: Harry: Oh btw.. wear something presentable. ;)
I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
To: Harry: Why?
From: Harry: You'll see just wear a dress or something nice. Not that what you were wearing today wasn't nice or that you didn't look beautiful.
To: Harry: Alright Styles, I'll see what I can come up with.
I laid my phone back down and hollered at my mom. She came jogging from the kitchen, "is everything all right?" "Yes, I just need help finding a dress to wear tonight.""a dress huh?" She said with a chuckle, "yes, a dress, he said to wear something presentable, so I decided a dress was presentable." "Fair enough" and the search for a perfect dress began. We looked and looked through my closet, I said no to nearly all of them... that is until she pulled out the last one.. my red dress. Mom helped with my hair and I did my makeup, it was time to slip the dress on. I looked in the mirror shocking myself on how well I cleaned up. The doorbell rang, indicating that my date had arrived. I opened the door to see the lovely man standing in a tux looking stunning.

 I opened the door to see the lovely man standing in a tux looking stunning

"Wow Styles, I must say you clean up very nicely." He let out a half smirk with his dimple showing. "You look absolutely beautiful, Kylie." He placed a kiss lightly on my cheek making me blush, "I don't believe you'll be needing the scarf though," he added with a low chuckle. Following his instruction I removed the pink scarf.

He couldn't quit smiling, yet neither could I

He couldn't quit smiling, yet neither could I. I could tell this night was already going to be lovely. My first date with anyone, let alone with Harry, with that being said I began to feel butterflies in my stomach. "Wow, Harry, you look very handsome!" My mom smiled, "you two best be going on then, to go on your date!" She gave me a cheek kiss as I headed out the door. I felt a warm arm wrap around my waist, the feeling was very comforting. As we approached Harry's car, he opened the door for me, allowing me to hop in as he waited patiently for me to get sat down so he could close the door to head to his side. His door closed, so I chimed in,"Where might we be headed Styles?" "To a surprise," he winked. Harry placed his hand lightly on my thigh where my dressed had rolled up a bit, my insides began to burn at the lovely feeling. I scooted myself to not get too comfortable with the feeling though. "What's wrong?" He questioned, "Nothing, it's just nobody has ever put there hand on me like that," My face was burning with embarrassment. "You're kidding?" "No, not at all... I haven't dated anyone before either." His face looked completely shocked, I wasn't sure if that was good or bad. The rest of the car ride seemed very quiet, a few exchanges of words here and there, but Harry's hand never left my leg. We finally reached an old road, it seemed to have been made of all sorts of shapes of rocks. A sign in bright red letters read out, PRIVATE PROPERTY, DO NOT ENTER, I swollowed hard with confusion, "Harry where are we?!" "Be patient, you'll see soon enough."

Surprise update cuz why not?! Well hopefully you enjoy the pictures and gifs... I also hope that it gives you a better visual for the story. I apologize for using a gif from Me Before you, but it just seemed to really fit the story the best so I used the idea. Anyways.... if you enjoyed, let me know! Thanks for your support.
9.14.16