Chapter 3: Let's Hang

Harry and I arrived at my house, entering after I finally unlocked the door for us. I threw my things onto the floor while letting out a sigh of exhaustion. "Would you like the grand tour?" I laughed. "Why yes of course, miss." We walked throughout the house showing him room by room, when we got to my room he hesitated with a shocked look on his face. "What..? What's wrong?" "You play?!" He pointed excitedly to my guitar standing inside. "Yeah, I suppose." He picked it up and sat at the end of my bed. A few strums were let out until the beginning of a song began to ring out.

"For your eyes only, I'll show you my heartFor when you're lonely and forget who you areI'm missing half of me when we're apartNow you know me, for your eyes onlyFor your eyes only"I felt a tear trying to escape my eye, but I looked at the ground,...

For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only"
I felt a tear trying to escape my eye, but I looked at the ground, blinking several times to prevent it. The playing stopped as a hand reached up to hold my face, "love don't cry. I wasn't trying to upset you." "Harry you didn't upset me! I just love that song so much and it's so similar to the situation." "I'm glad that I didn't upset you." A big teethy grin appeared on his face making me smile as well. "Harry," I paused, "can I ask you something?" "Anything, anytime, anywhere love." "Can we write a song together?" He stopped and looked deep into my eyes, "of course, we can write as many as you want." A sly smile appeared on my face, "Great, I absolutely can't wait." He bent down nearly inches from my lips to kiss me as the door handle jiggled, stopping up instantly from whatever was about to happen. "Just stay in here for a second," I told Harry in hopes that I could tell my mom that we had a 'guest'. "Hi Mom, how was your day!?"  "Kylie whose car is parked in the yard?" I swollowed hard, "There's someone that I'd like you to meet." I ran in my room and grabbed Harry's hand making him slowly follow behind me without losing our hold. "Woah that looks a lot like Harry, but where's his tattoos?" My mom inspected him. "Hello ma'am, I'm Harry Styles," he put his hand out to shake hers. "Harry Styles as in the singer, like the famous One Direction singer?" "Yes Ma'am." "Oh my goodness, I can't believe this! You're standing in my house." I looked to Harry as I mouthed the words sorry, "Mom, I didn't even fangirl this much!" She laughed, "well Harry it is great to meet you. Now what brings you to a place like this?" I sighed knowing that his story would have to be told yet once more. In all honesty I didn't mind though, because I loved hearing him talk, his slow words with that deep English accent could put such a big smile on my face. It was the little things that made me so happy. For about another hour or so we just sat on the couch and talked and talked and talked, but I really did enjoy every bit of it. Especially getting to know Harry for himself and not as the famous guy everyone knows him. It was good to see this side of him, the private one that wasn't in the eyes of millions of others. The more I learned about him, the more I was falling for him, it sounds totally cliché but it was the honest truth.

Sorry super short chapter!
I'm going to try to update every 3-5 days.. it may be more some weeks and some days less, but more than likely it won't be less only more!! Whoop. Well lemme know what u think!!!
Thank you!!
9.11.16