Chapter 14 - Face Time!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"So, what's the matter?", Jason asked while having his coke.

"Nothing, what would happen? Why are you asking it again and again?", I replied annoyingly.

Jason had brought me to this mall and we've been passing our time by filling our apetite. When I'm sad, I do eat a lot.

"Yes and you're replying the same thing again and again. Until and unless you'll tell me the truth, I'm not gonna stop asking", he said.

"Fine, then listen. I confronted Nial today about... you know ... my liking towards him", I said taking pauses.

"And what did he said?", Jason asked.

"He said he knew it from the starting but he didn't feel the same way", I replied shrugging my shoulder as if it is the most casual thing but only I knew how much it hurts!!

"And you're sad due to this reason?", He asked in a manner as if it is the most stupid reason to be sad.

Idiot!!.

"I'm not sad okay, you stupid boy. I'm just.. I'm fine!!!", I said. Frankly speaking, I don't what I'm now? Sad or broken?

"Cole, you shouldn't think much about him. It's good you're not with him. You don't know him", Jason said.

"And you know him very well as if!! Stop giving me advices", I replied.

"I know him better than you. That's why I'll suggest you too to stay away from him", He said.

"Why is everyone so keen in keeping me away from Nial? First, Cali then Rian and now you too!! What had that boy cause damage to you people?", I asked.

"I can't tell you much, it's just that he's not trust worthy. I had heard that he was once best friend with Austin and Rian, they all belongs to same school but then something happened which broke their friendship and rest is history", Jason told in a very secretive manner as if it is the most important information of a country.

He's such a dramatic boy!!

"What did Nial do?", I asked.

"It's not my story to tell you. I'm not a gossip girl Cole", he mocked and I just gave him a look saying 'shutup'.

"Still!!!", I again tried.

"Fine, I don't know much but I had heard that Nial and Austin had a bad past and Austin suffered due to him a lot and you better don't tell this to anyone", he said with a glare and I nodded.

But after this, my mind started processing all the possibilities which would've been happened.

Maybe due to Nial, that idiot Austin's girlfriend ditched him, you see Nial is so hot and that Austin stands no where in front of him!!

Maybe Austin had done something to Nial, but then Jason said that Austin was victim.

Now, can you imagine the cool and most wanted guy Austin Williams as a victim. Biggest Joke ever!!

Still, if there's a story then there must be something which I've to know. I'm the most curious girl ever when it comes to Nial. I'll always be in his fan club no matters what and anything related to him must be in my knowledge.

After roaming to some more places, Jason left me home. This small hangout actually refreshed me and I got a new motto to do now.

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

After dinner, I opened my laptop and today for a record, I typed Austin Williams in search option of my Facebook. I scrolled down, he hadn't updated anything from past five months.