Chapter 24 - Party Part 2!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Shall we?", Rian asked.

"No, not until I'm fully sure", I said with a frown.

"Why? Don't you trust me?", He exclaimed.

"No", I replied gruffly and he sighed.

"Fine, tell me what do you want to ask?", he asked raising his hands in air.

"You're not Lone boy, I knew it. Tell me who isthe lone boy?", I asked again.

"Nicole Anderson why do you think that I would come here and pretend to be someone else which I'm not. Do you really think I've this much of time and energy to waste on such a stupid thing?", He asked irritatedly.

"I don't know. May be you're bribed by someone, may be it's a prank on me", I asked narrowing my eyes.

 May be you're bribed by someone, may be it's a prank on me", I asked narrowing my eyes

He sighed and shook his head and asked, "Why do you think that I'm lying?".

"I don't know may be past records. You're a bad boy in a bad company who always play prank on people and maybe this time you targeted me", I replied.

"You're really a very doubtful person Nicole. You're right that people of my group do such not nice things now and then, but you're Cali's friend and we won't do any such prank on you, please for the love of humanity trust me", he said again.

"But why do you call yourself a Lone Boy. You don't look like that kind of a boy with intense personality or any having any secrets nor you look sad or unhappy!!", I gave my reason.

"You're way to affected by movies I guess", He sighed and I grimaced.

"Fine listen to me then and I'll say it once only. I was sad that day because I had broken up with my long time girlfriend and I was depressed but I have a habit of writing down my thoughts and feelings whenever I feel sad. That day also, I came here to get some peace. But, I got some work in college, so I left my things here and when I came back, I saw you going towards the college. I didn't knew you that time so I ignored it but when I saw you had interfered with my page with your oh so thoughtful advice, miss happy girl, it annoys me to the top", he kept on saying and I kept on trying to absorb everything.

"You knew about our little fights but then I saw you with Cali and then we met at her house also. I realised that you're not that bad girl so I decided to be friend with you and as you're close to Nial and I didn't trust that boy, I decided to protect you from him. That's why, I always tried to be with you, around you to protect you. I don't know why but I wanted you to be safe. This all just happened with the flow, I never planned to be your friend", he took a pause in between.

"Why did you hide your real self from me then?", I asked.

"I was afraid. It became a habit fot me to talk to you but because I was asking you to leave Nial like every second hour, you disliked me and if I would've told you that I'm your pen friend, I was afraid that you would stop talking to me. So, I asked Ellie to help me and to be close to you, I even joined your arts class. It took me so many days to make that sketch for you", he said pointing the sketch towards me.